Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Ure Eye Color?
My story's quite a bore:

Mum-Dark brown
Dad-Blue
Me-Dark brown

I guess I carry blue eyes as a recessive gene.
<!--quoteo(post=186345:date=Jun 18 2007, 01:25 PM:name=Asao)-->QUOTE(Asao @ Jun 18 2007, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My story's quite a bore:

Mum-Dark brown
Dad-Blue
Me-Dark brown

I guess I carry blue eyes as a recessive gene.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

what do you mean quite a bore??!! You have parents of opposite eye color! You have the best of both worlds! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]

Yes, you now carry the blue gene. You're a marvel, not a bore!
<!--quoteo(post=186679:date=Jun 24 2007, 11:34 AM:name=omega2)-->QUOTE(omega2 @ Jun 24 2007, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->what do you mean quite a bore??!! You have parents of opposite eye color! You have the best of both worlds! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]

Yes, you now carry the blue gene. You're a marvel, not a bore!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush21.gif[/img]
brown.. and today, they're also a bit red.
Brown in the middle and green around the outside... like a lot of halvsies.
Mom=brown
Dad=green
lil sis= brown
me=brown outer rest greenish...hazel?
If ignorance is bliss then I'd rather be miserable....
Father-hazel eyes
Mother-brown eyes
Me-hazel
Brother-brown

Both my brother and I are from the same parents, so.....
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
hazel...
Father - super dark brown, almost black?
Mother - grey blue
Older Sister - hazel, light brown (but she was born with blue eyes the bitch!)
Me: Dark brown but if you look real close, the edges are dark green [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wonder if my kids will get blue eyes since I carry the gem of a gene [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=190894:date=Aug 28 2007, 12:15 AM:name=moomin_ichigo)-->QUOTE(moomin_ichigo @ Aug 28 2007, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Father - super dark brown, almost black?
Mother - grey blue
Older Sister - hazel, light brown (but she was born with blue eyes the bitch!)
Me: Dark brown but if you look real close, the edges are dark green [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I wonder if my kids will get blue eyes since I carry the gem of a gene [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Guess you better start having a load of babies then, so you can tell us what color eyes they have.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=190945:date=Aug 29 2007, 12:11 AM:name=73bonneville)-->QUOTE(73bonneville @ Aug 29 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Guess you better start having a load of babies then, so you can tell us what color eyes they have.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

If only I could find a man, then I could start my experimentations of what kinds of babies I could make [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<b>satoru</b>, <b>DanielKenta</b>, <b>Dejitancha</b>, <b>73bonneville</b>, <b>aiko</b>, <b>moomin_ichigo</b>

Good descriptions, all of you. You're all excellent. And moomin_ichigo, don't start your experimentations on my account now will you. You've given me quite enough data! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughlong.gif[/img]

So yes, the foremost HALVSIE colour is this = BROWN CENTRE with A HAZEL/GREEN OUTER EDGE.
I have yellow eyes. seriously. actually no... its the colour of shit when u have a severe diarrhea attack [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] some days, my eyes are green.

dad: dark brown
mad: dark brown
sis: dark brown
granparents: all 4 dark brown

this confirms that I was actually adopted [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
oh, so u guys dont beleive I m adopted? not enough proof?
here is more proof:

mom: veeery straigh hair
dad: veeey straigh hair.. actually.. since he was 45 he has NO hair at all
sis: veeeeeeeeery -extra straight hair
grandparents: all 4, veeery straight hair

me: well... frizzy curly, Supremes style... all natural...

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] I hope know u believe me...

My parents have Dark Brown eyes, I have Dark Brown eyes & my little sister has Dark Brown eyes.
[color="#000000"]Signature [size=1]Under Construction ~ =)[/size][/color]
It's an old topic but it was fun!

My mom (from Belgium (Flanders)) has grey-blue eyes and my father (from Japan) had brown eyes (I guess).

I have green eyes with brown dots here and there.
Father- Light green into hazel on the edge

Mother - Black - Dark Brown

Sister - Brown

Myself- Light brown to an amber color to a green outer but indoors they just look lite-med. brown I think.
Mother: Black/Dark brown

Father: Light Blue

Younger brother: Brown

Me: Hazel

Funny thing though, my dad has straight hair, and mom has thicker wavy hair. My brother has exactly the same hair as my mom, and I have a black/dark brown version of my fathers hair. If you look at the personality, I am exactly like my father, and my brother is exactly like my mother. [Image: laughlong.gif] I got more of the Finnish genes than my brother, he totally blends in when he is in Japan.
Me Brown

Dad Brown

Mom Blue

Sis Brown

Bro Brown

Niece... Blue!
"I thought i was done for, trampled in the snow. Suddenly i felt her hand on my shoulder. The warmth returned to my bones, and together we repelled the beasts."

--Legends of the North