Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Itadakimasu Translation Challenge
Hello, my name is Marietta Nantoka-Nantoka. Please to meet you?!!!
wellllllllllllllllll
the actual translation would be something like..

Hello.. I am Marietta Nantoka Nantoka... I m at your services... cause u use douzo yoroshikuonegaitashimasu at work mostly!!!! right?
You are at my service, eh? [Image: perv.gif]
I will be!!!! for 2 weeks!! [Image: ph34r.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=174744:date=Mar 30 2007, 12:43 PM:name=maeku 476)-->QUOTE(maeku 476 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->HOw about:

Marietta nantoka nantoka des... douzo yoroshiku onegaitashimasu?!!! [Image: tongue.gif] thats tricky too<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

"Hi, my name is Marietta...please look after me."
<!--quoteo(post=174752:date=Mar 30 2007, 01:05 PM:name=Nez)-->QUOTE(Nez @ Mar 30 2007, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello, my name is Marietta Nantoka-Nantoka. Please to meet you?!!!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

That would be 「あたし、マリエッタよ。チューして!」
<!--quoteo(post=174761:date=Mar 30 2007, 01:28 PM:name=Nez)-->QUOTE(Nez @ Mar 30 2007, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->You are at my service, eh? [Image: perv.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

「おまえは、私のしもべ。ハッ八ッハッ」
着々とレベル低下。すんばらしい。
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
perverts [Image: dry.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=174886:date=Mar 31 2007, 02:44 PM:name=maeku 476)-->QUOTE(maeku 476 @ Mar 31 2007, 02:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: dry.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

『もっと言って!』
更なるレベル低下。

もう言う事なしですわ。
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
ok.. I have no idea what u guys r saying cause I CANT READ JAPANESE!!
The pervert comment was probably a lucky guess!! [Image: ph34r.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=174352:date=Mar 28 2007, 04:48 PM:name=chiquita)-->QUOTE(chiquita @ Mar 28 2007, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh. This, eh:

[Image: wai.jpg]

There's a whole argument too, as to whether Japanese people should do this wai-like hand thingy (合掌:gasshou = hands together) while saying Itadakimasu...a lot of people do, and some schools (esp. Kindergartens) teach kids to do it, but nobody seems to be 100% sure why they do it, or whether it's necessary.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

In Thailand I bowed to other Thais and said Sawadee Ka with the gasshou position.

Itadakimasu is a treasure to me. The utterance of Itadakimasu makes me feel more at ease with the lives and kami that create the path that becomes what my life is. To be disrespectful of them is to be disrespectful of myself. In American terms, Itadakimasu may best be described by the common phrase "you are what you eat".

Though this phrase does not express thanks, it does indicate a connection of one's own life to the lives that went into the meal. Itadakimasu is still more spiritual and lends itself to creating a positive environment for a healthy long life and mind.
[color="#dddd00"][center][font="Tahoma"][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color][/font]
eat a duck or mouse
Hello, my name is James Foyle, and I am new on this forum. (I left an intro at the introduction forum) I am wondering if any of you can translate these sentences into Japanese:

1) Benjamin Benenke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, is known as Helicopter Ben because his economic policy revolves around printing money out of thin enough to cause hyperinflation.
2)Because China owns many credit default swaps (CDS) on many of the major multinational corporations, President Barack Obama had little choice but to provide various stimulus packages using taxpayer's money to bailout private companies to save the nation.
3)Imagine if George Soros gave China the ultimatum to free Tibet or otherwise America will renege on the trillions of dollars of debt to China to President Hu Jintao.
4)If George Soros threatened China in such a manner, he will be known as the man who broke the Bank of China, which will overshadow his current reputation as the man who broke the Bank of England back in the 1990's when the British Pound was pegged to 2.95 Deutschmark, following the policy of Bundesbank.

自分の宿題をうちらに押し付けるのはやめてくれよ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
頑張れば出来るんちゃう?? 最低、グーグルの翻訳機能でも使って吐き出せばなんとかなるだろう。 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep.gif[/img]

<!--quoteo(post=216372:date=Apr 15 2009, 10:06 AM:name=umpatan)-->QUOTE(umpatan @ Apr 15 2009, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello, my name is James Foyle, and I am new on this forum. (I left an intro at the introduction forum) I am wondering if any of you can translate these sentences into Japanese:

1) Benjamin Benenke, the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank, is known as Helicopter Ben because his economic policy revolves around printing money out of thin enough to cause hyperinflation.
2)Because China owns many credit default swaps (CDS) on many of the major multinational corporations, President Barack Obama had little choice but to provide various stimulus packages using taxpayer's money to bailout private companies to save the nation.
3)Imagine if George Soros gave China the ultimatum to free Tibet or otherwise America will renege on the trillions of dollars of debt to China to President Hu Jintao.
4)If George Soros threatened China in such a manner, he will be known as the man who broke the Bank of China, which will overshadow his current reputation as the man who broke the Bank of England back in the 1990's when the British Pound was pegged to 2.95 Deutschmark, following the policy of Bundesbank.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=216375:date=Apr 14 2009, 08:50 PM:name=Hayato)-->QUOTE(Hayato @ Apr 14 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->自分の宿題をうちらに押し付けるのはやめてくれよ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
頑張れば出来るんちゃう?? 最低、グーグルの翻訳機能でも使って吐き出せばなんとかなるだろう。 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

僕の宿題ではありません。 僕はそんなに日本語が上手ではありません。皆が此処で翻訳をして遊んでいるから
��んな文章を入れたのである。 済みませんが、僕は、まだJLPTのLV3を受かっていないのです。
それか、貴方は、僕に、貴方の家に宿題を持ってくるなと、仰っているのですか。(You are using the verb, uchi meaning house?)
First of all うちら is we/us and second of all 此処 is ここ in hiragana.

Don't mean to be rude but we don't translate for fun on our off time, and this isn't a site for learning Japanese. It's a site for connecting with half Japanese people. Obviously, there are threads related to Japanese language and translation but don't ask us to translate things for you.

And you can try switching to English if that's easier for you.

<!--quoteo(post=216380:date=Apr 15 2009, 01:10 PM:name=umpatan)-->QUOTE(umpatan @ Apr 15 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->僕の宿題ではありません。 僕はそんなに日本語が上手ではありません。皆が此処で翻訳をして遊んでいるから
��んな文章を入れたのである。 済みませんが、僕は、まだJLPTのLV3を受かっていないのです。
それか、貴方は、僕に、貴方の家に宿題を持ってくるなと、仰っているのですか。(You are using the verb, uchi meaning house?)<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=216372:date=Apr 15 2009, 02:06 AM:name=umpatan)-->QUOTE(umpatan @ Apr 15 2009, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hello, my name is James Foyle, and I am new on this forum. (I left an intro at the introduction forum) I am wondering if any of you can translate these sentences into Japanese:<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Sure.. how much do u pay? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]