Poll: Do people often think you are much younger than you really are?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young looking Halvsies!
I agree with the always-mid-twenties thing. I have looked about the same age since I was 15. I think it's that I have a good layer of fat on my face. Moon face. hehe.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
I didn't look like I was in my mid-20's when I <i>was</i> in my mid-20's...you guys are starting to depress me... [Image: sad.gif]

Can't wait til my 60's so I can start being mistaken for a native American elder. [Image: ohmy.gif] With a white, oriental style beard, yet. [Image: shutup.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=168301:date=Feb 26 2007, 11:05 PM:name=Imafukuro)-->QUOTE(Imafukuro @ Feb 26 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Now I'm almost 21 and about half a year ago when I was helping out as a bartender at a family friend's party one of the guests asked the hostess if I was over 16. Sidenote: I've shown some friends pictures of me when I was 16 and they thought I was 12. [Image: dry.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Haha in Japan, at a hostess bar when I was 19, they dumb hostess thought I was 14.
Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Jesus's Birthday isn't December 25 but Chuck Norris once sent him a birthday card for that day, Jesus was too scared to tell Chuck the truth. Thats why we celebrate Christmas.
today suprisingly, someone thought I was a 6th grader, I laughed very hard because thats why younger than my actual age.

But yes, people think I'm younger than my age cause of my height and how I act at times.

But mentally, people think I'm older than my age for some reason lol.
ha ha i got ID'd for cigarettes again yesterday...
i pointed out that I drove into the petrol station.... therefore I am over 16...

oh dear!
I think I look quite young for an 86 year old.
<!--quoteo(post=171167:date=Mar 14 2007, 12:02 AM:name=sasa)-->QUOTE(sasa @ Mar 14 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think I look quite young for an 86 year old.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yeah you dont look a day over 70! :-p
<!--quoteo(post=171167:date=Mar 14 2007, 02:02 AM:name=sasa)-->QUOTE(sasa @ Mar 14 2007, 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think I look quite young for an 86 year old.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

...at least <i>you</i> think so, and that's what counts. [Image: w00t.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
Harumph, that sounds like a double edged...
-
OUCH! [Image: doh.gif]

But I'm sure a Halvsie with a double edged penis looks very young. There. I brought us back on topic.
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
I actually think most halvsies look older than their age, but people are probably too scared to tell them.
Don't you fekking DARE tell me I look older than my age. I'd kill you, for sure.

I'm feeling particularly sensitive about how old I am/look today, after spending the day browsing all these kids on facebook. They're all young enough to be my children.

[/color]
I think you should stop hanging out with children. It doesn't do much for your self-esteem.

I used to hang out with some cool 5 year olds last year, but I too decided enough was enough when I did my calculations and realised I was old enough to be their mum!
You have a point. I might give up on the facebook thing, since I can't possibly act THAT young.

[/color]
Quit while you're ahead.
Yes.

[/color]
Good.
Excellent.

[/color]
Oh give me a break "missy". You look like a little kid ... pinkie swear.
I get mistaken for being much younger than I am all the time (give or take 10 years). But then it backfires when people say, "Oh my gosh, I had no idea. I didn't think you were THAT old" [Image: unsure.gif] [Image: laughlong.gif] [Image: rolleyes.gif]