Poll: Do people often think you are much younger than you really are?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young looking Halvsies!
This thread makes me happy... Yeay! we're all going to look great in another 30 years!
still hotties [Image: w00t.gif]

So anyway; where I live... people think I'm a teenager when they see me in Jeans or anything that isn't a stiff suit or the like.
I like being pleasant whenever possible; but when I am; they think I'm a kid... so... I don't know what to do.
Being a bit complaining and stuff seems to make people think I might be older... I hate it though...

But... looks are better to have for a bit...
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
[quote name='OKo_ne' date='Mar 15 2007, 11:30 AM' post='171466']
This thread makes me happy... Yeay! we're all going to look great in another 30 years!
still hotties [Image: w00t.gif]

[Image: crazy.gif] Err, just for the record.. I'm NOT 30 years older than you [Image: dry.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=171316:date=Mar 14 2007, 04:47 PM:name=kmwjaxbeach)-->QUOTE(kmwjaxbeach @ Mar 14 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Oh give me a break "missy". You look like a little kid ... pinkie swear.
I get mistaken for being much younger than I am all the time (give or take 10 years). But then it backfires when people say, "Oh my gosh, I had no idea. I didn't think you were THAT old" [Image: unsure.gif] [Image: laughlong.gif] [Image: rolleyes.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Crap, wish I had that problem.. [Image: blink.gif] and I <i>don't</i> mean your last statement, either.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=171508:date=Mar 15 2007, 01:09 PM:name=73bonneville)-->QUOTE(73bonneville @ Mar 15 2007, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Crap, wish I had that problem.. [Image: blink.gif] and I <i>don't</i> mean your last statement, either.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Aw, bonneville, what are you, like 25 next year? [Image: inlove.gif]
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying
Having seen my profile pic...somebody just guessed I was six years older than I actually am! Time to up the dosage of anti-winkle cream or turn to botox perhaps...? [Image: dry.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=171625:date=Mar 15 2007, 06:07 PM:name=vansy077)-->QUOTE(vansy077 @ Mar 15 2007, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Having seen my profile pic...somebody just guessed I was six years older than I actually am! Time to up the dosage of anti-winkle cream or turn to botox perhaps...? [Image: dry.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You<i> have </i>heard of PhotoShop, right?

And, Tanpopo...I think I'm in love..25 was a lo......shit. [Image: blink.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=171498:date=Mar 15 2007, 01:29 PM:name=kmwjaxbeach)-->QUOTE(kmwjaxbeach @ Mar 15 2007, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: crazy.gif] Err, just for the record.. I'm NOT 30 years older than you [Image: dry.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: rofl.gif] Oh boy oh boy oh boy.
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=171840:date=Mar 16 2007, 07:16 PM:name=chiquita)-->QUOTE(chiquita @ Mar 16 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: rofl.gif] Oh boy oh boy oh boy.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeh I went from being mistaken for a 20-something to a 60-something. Yee-haw [Image: blink.gif]
Good thing I got a new hair style today..time to get radical LOL
Now where's my cane? H*ll, I mean where's my walker??
You're probably gonna need to get yer thick glasses to find the cane to help you to your walker... [Image: blink.gif]
^... which will help you get to your electric scooter with the basket on the handlebars. [Image: rolleyes.gif]
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying
So far, I've been mistaken for, on average, 4 years younger than I am. As someone mentioned, it's probably the layer of fat on the face, or as I call it, The Smush. I have a friend who calls me Baby Spice because of it.
Most of the time people never guess my age, but then most wouldn't think a 46 1/2 yr old would be carrying around a baby either...My boy keeps me young!
I'm 36 and most people think I'm about 8 to 10 years younger than I am. To me, this is a DAMN GOOD thing! =)
Believe...Dream...Imagine...
<!--quoteo(post=164875:date=Nov 16 2006, 01:37 PM:name=yruka)-->QUOTE(yruka @ Nov 16 2006, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Actually when I met you I thought you were like 19 lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Turning 30 next month ahhhhhh [Image: shutup.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=172993:date=Mar 22 2007, 09:30 AM:name=robert)-->QUOTE(robert @ Mar 22 2007, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Turning 30 next month ahhhhhh [Image: shutup.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm turning 31!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!
But people still thinks I'm 22 [Image: smile.gif]
Happiness is not something ready made,it comes from your own actions. XIV Dalai Lama
<!--quoteo(post=172939:date=Mar 22 2007, 02:19 AM:name=Annette)-->QUOTE(Annette @ Mar 22 2007, 02:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Most of the time people never guess my age, but then most wouldn't think a 46 1/2 yr old would be carrying around a baby either...My boy keeps me young!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You go, girl [Image: w00t.gif]
You ladies are reaaaalllly starting to depress me...... [Image: crazy.gif]
^
BV: [Image: console.gif] There there now.

You know we all love you lots regardless. [Image: hearts.gif]
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=173057:date=Mar 22 2007, 06:06 PM:name=chiquita)-->QUOTE(chiquita @ Mar 22 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->^
BV: [Image: console.gif] There there now.

You know we all love you lots regardless. [Image: hearts.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Great, Anita...it's always nice to know one's loved, especially with a caveat. [Image: unsure.gif]
Oh bon bon, you are our wise (old) sage. Ahahahaha.
Really, we do love you.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]