Poll: Do people often think you are much younger than you really are?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young looking Halvsies!
I just turned 25 and people say i look 17-20 all the time! I got carded for a lotto ticket which was pretty ridiculous [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
For me, it depends on how I'm done up... but I'm always guessed as younger than I trully am. Some people even guess a young teen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/giggle2.gif[/img] People are usually surprised that I am a wife and mommy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
^ How long have you been married, and how old is/are your child/ren? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I hope I still look young! Like Aya, I think it depends. When I wear glasses, people tend to think I look a bit older. That's not always true, though, because an employee at the pharmacy asked me what I was studying in school. I think I look much younger without glasses. Also, I look a bit older now that my hair is short. Instead of people thinking I'm fresh out of university, they think I'm 25 or 26 or a young professor (usually when I wear glasses). I feel young. That's for sure! And I have not lost my immaturity. This is key.
Hi everyone!
I haven't been on this site for sooooo long!
Minasan yoroshiku!
People always think i am around 26, 27ish. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
it also really depends how i am dressed though...

A lot of family and friends say I look young as well. I sometimes feel like people back in Canada, my home country, don't take me seriously but in Japan it's nice because everyone looks young and I feel much more confident.
<!--quoteo(post=206228:date=Apr 5 2008, 04:57 PM:name=aya)-->QUOTE(aya @ Apr 5 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->For me, it depends on how I'm done up... but I'm always guessed as younger than I trully am. Some people even guess a young teen [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/giggle2.gif[/img] People are usually surprised that I am a wife and mommy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You look really young! What's your background?
Wow... Aya *does* look young. Never would have guessed you were a mom o_O

I've always looked older than I am. When I was in my early 20s, people always thought I was in my late 20s or early 30s.

I think I look pretty close to my age now, though. I hope that's a good sign [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Here's my newest picture of me and my son, and people are still surprised when they find out how old I am! (heading towards 48)
[Image: PowerhouseMar08176acWebE2.jpg]
Annette! apart from the obvious that your kid is super cute I ahve to state that:
1. u have amazing hair
2. u have even more amazing teeth! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]
Annette, I know people who are 28 and look older than you! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
wow I certainly would never have said you were almost 48, you look great!
When I'm your age I want to look like that too!!
and your child is the cutest boy ever [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
@ Annette:
Nice photo! You are so pretty and you most definitely do not look 48!
Wow.

wow thanks for the compliments! Yeah I think my boy is pretty cute too, he is my halvsie boy (hubby is a halfie too)
Fantastic photo Annette!
Looks like it was taken by a professional.....
@Annette, your picture is so beautiful!!
Annette, great pic and adorable little boy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

I was so excited that a Japanese acquaintance of mom thought I was 22. She brought over another person to guess my age, and she said 17. I never get tired of that. I hope it continues into older age ...
Mmm depends.
I'm 33 and some people think that I'm more like 25 or 21
The last person I dated for about a month was 18....
So that's up here in NY. When i'm in Pennsylvania people who don't know me think I'm about 12-16 years old when I'm in jeans... i'm more petite than the kids that age down there. Scary.
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
Nawwwwww, no way, Annette, what's the secret??? It's obviously not from doing loads of drinking and drugging, as in my case...although I do clean up pretty nice!!

<i>Please</i> let me in on it...I haven't been 'carded' (ID check) since I was about 16.....ahh, never mind, it's already too late, ne? Beautiful kid too!!
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
Annette, you look so beautiful! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif[/img] And your son is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older - he is too cute!
[color="#FF8C00"]..,:;"{/'-*~human rights~*-'\}";:,..[/color]

[color="#000080"]I am a citizen of the world[/color]

[color="#008080"]We can not plead against inhuman tyrannies if we don't know what it is to be human. - Robin Fox, anthropologist

[/color]

[color="#00FF00"][url="http://www.racefortibet.org"]Race For Tibet[/url][/color]

YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME! THAT IS IMPUDENCE!
Awww Thanks!! Yeah he is going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up, he is so cute it is really hard to stay mad at him when he does something wrong! Hey I have to stay young looking I don't want to look like his grandma when he goes to Kindergarten in two years!!