Poll: Do people often think you are much younger than you really are?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young looking Halvsies!
i have been id'd twice in the last 3 days... for cigarettes...

They said I looked 17.... I am 27.. surely I dont look that young....

i think i look my age [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif[/img]
When I was travelling in europe and clean shaven, most people thought I was no older than 22 (i'm 27) for some reason....never had that happen here in oz though.
Since I just celebrated my 1st birthday in my 4th decade of life this month, I still get mistaken for a 20 and 30 something so I do okay I guess [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]
I'm 20, and people usually guess around 15... only when I let my beard grow did I look older, then I stopped being carded for a while, but now that I'm clean shaven, I'm back to being a little brat again... mawahahaha...
I'm 32 and single. I am mistaken for being 22-26 frequently.
KMJWAXBEACH wow- congratulations! I hope I'm doing that great when I'm your age!

I've met alot of ethnic performers who are suprisingly older than I am. They look younger than their age by over a decade. Someday, I hope that I'm successful. I pray for that time.
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
Hmm... the wierd thing is that i think i look younger than i did a few years ago...[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eh.gif[/img] I think its because ive put on alot of weight since then, especially my face which is chubby and young looking. Ive been told this before by people but still on the whole people guess my age fairly accuratelly.
Oh, maybe that's why people are telling me still that I look 25. People in Japan have been telling me that for the past 10 years, but I've gained some weight over that period. (I got mistaken for a freshman in my last year of uni in Canada, but that's something else..)
Japanese hockey, Asian sports and whatnot:

[url="http://jhockey.wordpress.com/"]http://jhockey.wordpress.com/[/url]
Just you wait till you reach your mid-30s, when gravity starts taking over...and the added weight starts DROOPING.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/twisted.gif[/img]
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=211298:date=Sep 17 2008, 04:17 PM:name=chiquita)-->QUOTE(chiquita @ Sep 17 2008, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just you wait till you reach your mid-30s, when gravity starts taking over...and the added weight starts DROOPING.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/twisted.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah, what she said. I've <i>heard</i> the same thing.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/perv.gif[/img]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=211317:date=Sep 18 2008, 02:10 PM:name=73bonneville)-->QUOTE(73bonneville @ Sep 18 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yeah, what she said. I've <i>heard</i> the same thing....<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

men... luckily b.......s ..... the gravity usually only hits us, women....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
<!--quoteo(post=211298:date=Sep 17 2008, 07:17 PM:name=chiquita)-->QUOTE(chiquita @ Sep 17 2008, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Just you wait till you reach your mid-30s, when gravity starts taking over...and the added weight starts DROOPING.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/twisted.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughlong.gif[/img] Hmmm... didn't ur mama san tell you to only eat 1 cup of gohan a day? That way you stay sexy into ur 50's. Nooooo chocolate fixes either.
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
Uh, mama-san doesn't mean your mum.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
<!--quoteo(post=211326:date=Sep 18 2008, 10:14 PM:name=yamapikko)-->QUOTE(yamapikko @ Sep 18 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->No wonder my feet are so fat...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rofl.gif[/img]

@OKONE....
girl.. being thin and being sickly thin is two different things ...
<!--quoteo(post=211330:date=Sep 19 2008, 08:46 AM:name=sasa)-->QUOTE(sasa @ Sep 19 2008, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Uh, mama-san doesn't mean your mum.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughlong.gif[/img] Nope, certainly doesn't.

Anyway, I don't think I *want* to be sexy into my 50s... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]

I mean, some women (and a LOT more men) look great well into their 50s, 60s and even more, and that's great for them, but personally, I don't really mind the idea of being droopy with fat feet [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img] . I'd rather enjoy my food, yup.
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
I'm not sure actually, I don't have any wrinkles but I think I may look above underage now...just to ride the bus with a kids ticket until I was 21 (you have to be 14).

It really depends on how I dress and who looks at me I guess..
[center][Image: Captured%20Videos2-1.jpg]

[color="#8B0000"][size="3"]http://longhairedatheart.blogspot.com/[/size][/color][/center]
I look young but Im getting a ton of gray hair. Im 34. With a baseball hat and clean shaven I look 15 haha.
Yes, a lot of humans think i am younger due to my less prominent mongoloid brow and other mongoloid facial characteristics.
<!--quoteo(post=216472:date=Apr 17 2009, 04:01 PM:name=Mr X)-->QUOTE(Mr X @ Apr 17 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Yes, a lot of humans think i am younger due to my less prominent mongoloid brow and other mongoloid facial characteristics.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Do you have difficulty in knowing when to use the word <i>people </i>and when to use <i>humans</i>.
I prefer to use the word <i>humans</i> instead of <i>people</i>. It's just my thing.