Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
自己紹介!
I apologize if this has been done already! Delete or so on as necessary, but the search brought up nothing for me^^;
Since I notice most of the introductions are written in English, a simple self-introduction, whatever your level of Japanese!

皆さんこんばんわ!19歳、イギリス、日本の
ハーフのエディーです、よろしくお願いします!
東京の目黒生まれ、6歳からロンドンで育ち、
来年の2月、日本へ帰国します!
趣味はゲームやバスケ、最近ビリヤードに
燃えています!(仕事でやってるんでww)
映画や音楽はあまり観たり聴いたりして
ませんが、皆さんはどうでしょう?

Will leave it open for elaboration, I have a terrible imagination, hahaha
[center]Nobody knows who I am on this forum...!

Except that I'm in all the Tokyo meetup pics... hah

[/center]
mixiのページに半端じゃない自己紹介を既に
アップしてるんで、ここではもうあえてしないけど・・・

Eddieって私とかなり似たような生い立ちかも。

東京生まれ、8歳でイギリスに渡って、19歳で
また日本へ行って・・・。

ね?似てるよね?

(ただ時代がかなり違う・・・orz...笑)
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
<!--quoteo(post=163695:date=Nov 4 2006, 08:53 AM:name=Eddie)-->QUOTE(Eddie @ Nov 4 2006, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I apologize if this has been done already! Delete or so on as necessary, but the search brought up nothing for me^^;
Since I notice most of the introductions are written in English, a simple self-introduction, whatever your level of Japanese!

皆さんこんばんわ!19歳、イギリス、日本の
ハーフのエディーです、よろしくお願いします!
東京の目黒生まれ、6歳からロンドンで育ち、
来年の2月、日本へ帰国します!
趣味はゲームやバスケ、最近ビリヤードに
燃えています!(仕事でやってるんでww)
映画や音楽はあまり観たり聴いたりして
ませんが、皆さんはどうでしょう?
Will leave it open for elaboration, I have a terrible imagination, hahaha<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well, I wouldn't say "whatever your level of Japanese". Unless that means I have no level of Japanese at all. [Image: unsure.gif] [Image: sad.gif]

I'll give it a shot!

"Good evening everyone! I'm 19YO, English?, you're half Japanese, your name is Eddie. Welcome! ...."

Alright, and then that's just far to much Kanji for me. [Image: crazy.gif] [Image: cry.gif]

[Image: doofywave.gif]
lol you misunderstand

I want everyone else to introduce themselves in Japanese aswell [Image: tongue.gif]

>チキータさん
_○___自分はMixiのメンバーじゃないんで読めませんw
[center]Nobody knows who I am on this forum...!

Except that I'm in all the Tokyo meetup pics... hah

[/center]
sumimasen, roomaji de yurushite kudasai.
minna douyatte hiragana to kanji utte masuka? america no keyboard demo dekirundesuka? [Image: sad.gif]
eddie wa billiards ni hamattemasuka? watashimo daisuki desu! billiard wa shigoto de dekiru tte koto wa bar de baito shitemasuka?
if i understand correctly..you are asking how to type in japanese on your keyboard..?
i have a mac and i know for macs, all you have to do is go to system preferences>international>input menue and add japanese input to the menu bar..
i don't know if that was your question though lol [Image: upside.gif]
i only understood about 70% of what you wrote... [Image: blush21.gif]
i need to study more... [Image: ph34r.gif]
[color="#FF8C00"]..,:;"{/'-*~human rights~*-'\}";:,..[/color]

[color="#000080"]I am a citizen of the world[/color]

[color="#008080"]We can not plead against inhuman tyrannies if we don't know what it is to be human. - Robin Fox, anthropologist

[/color]

[color="#00FF00"][url="http://www.racefortibet.org"]Race For Tibet[/url][/color]

YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME! THAT IS IMPUDENCE!
sugoi! [Image: blink.gif] from what i've read of your posts, hoshi, you didn't even know you were half japanese until recently, right? but you understood 70%? damn...i think you are doing super well. that is exactly what i was asking.

i don't have a mac. [Image: sad.gif] my cousin suggested downloading something called IME?
yeah, it's been about six years since i found out, and i've been trying to teach myself how to read/write/speak since then..
but yeah i don't how other computers do it..i had windows before, but all the info i could get was to buy some software or something..a few sites i looked for had stuff for free, but i could never get it to work [Image: down.gif]
[color="#FF8C00"]..,:;"{/'-*~human rights~*-'\}";:,..[/color]

[color="#000080"]I am a citizen of the world[/color]

[color="#008080"]We can not plead against inhuman tyrannies if we don't know what it is to be human. - Robin Fox, anthropologist

[/color]

[color="#00FF00"][url="http://www.racefortibet.org"]Race For Tibet[/url][/color]

YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME! THAT IS IMPUDENCE!
@Beebs

If you are on XP, take a look in the control panel.

1.There is a setting called "Regional and Language option". Open it and click on the "languages" tab at the top. In the middle of the page you should see two check boxes. Make sure that the "Install files for east languages" is checked. If not check it (you may be asked to provide the original XP CDROM so that it can install the files from the disk.

2. Towards the top you should see "text services and input language". Click on the "details" button.

3. In the middle of the page you shoud see "Installed services", and within the box on the left "Japanese" should be there. If not, click "add" on the right, and choose "Japanese" from the pull down menu"

4. At the top of the same page, you should see something that says "Default input languages" towards the top. Select either "Japanese natural input" or "IME standard input".

5. After all that is done, click "ok" to everything and reboot. When you PC comes back up there should be an IME bar on you screen. You can toggle between English and Japanese by pressing the "ALT" + "~" keys at the same time.
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
wow. thank you!

okay...i looked at the control panel and it looks like japanese may have already been added. what is the IME toolbar and what does it look like?
はい、こんにちはと。アトランタ近郊に日本の本屋はありますか?ここから2時間でドライブできるので、誰か
知っていたら教えてください。
<!--quoteo(post=163964:date=Nov 7 2006, 11:42 AM:name=beebs)-->QUOTE(beebs @ Nov 7 2006, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->wow. thank you!

okay...i looked at the control panel and it looks like japanese may have already been added. what is the IME toolbar and what does it look like?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It should look something like this. It will appear on the right lower side of your screen by default.

[Image: language_bar-s.jpg]
あった!  前からあったけど知らなかった!  嬉しい。  ありがとう。  yay!!!!!!!
いえい! おめでとう!
おおお!beebsがとうとう日本語入力OKに
なったのね♪おめでとう!!

これからは日本語でもジャンジャン書き込み
してね! [Image: smile.gif]
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
ありがとう、みんな! がんばる。 でもまだ漢字あまり読めないな。 [Image: sad.gif] 勉強します!
MiraiZ - Nez, anyone! please help me.

I tried your suggestions. I have the new Windows Media XP version.

It's new, so when i installed everything, I included the Asian Languages.

However, I'm unable to get the Japanese (and all Asian Languages) shows up in the languages under > handwriting and possibly > voice recognition. I don't know how to use this.
I no longer have a drawing pad and stylus. Any help?? I'm looking for answers on my computer as this post lays in wait.
And Do I need to install Chinese Pinyin or another Chinese Kanji?

Much Thanks,

Oko_ne
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
端芝  why意s意tウェんI hit the space bar... it turns Hiragana into Kanji?

すみません みなさん。 わたしも にほんご とても むずかしい です。わかりましたか?わたしわ にほ
んご おぼえたい です。 
はたしば アンギラ です。おこ ね。御子 根 戸 木戸。
我爱你吗?すぎぃ ねこ チャンs。 わたしの おかさんなまえ が ゆこ です。 
わたしわ はあふ です。 わたしわ ピアニスト です。 にている じゅんこ おばさん。 ひま、わたし
わ とても べんきょお します。  

ちいさい てがみ・「 ぽすと」 かきました。 すみません たいてんです 「みくろそふと おっふぃこ 
かたかな」 。 わたしわ おばさんいたいです。 おめだとう きにょび! また あとで!

ありがと ごさいました みなさん。 
あたらし thread for me.

おこ_ね  
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
こんにちは。

31歳の日・米ハーフです。

16歳まで日本で育ち、それからずっと北米にてくらしております。
日本ではインターに行っていたので、日本語は全て独学で学びました。

子供の頃から変な性格で、あまり陽気な方ではありません。
ぼ~っとしてるのが好きです。

そんで猫好きです。

相撲も好きです(見るのが)。だけど北桜は嫌い。

ういろうが好き。

お菓子を作るのも好き。

おどり食いは嫌い。