Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help locating Japanese listening
Hi all. Wondering if anyone out there can help me.

I am promising myself I'll brush up on the basic Japanese.

So I have a stack of books. Kanji, Japanese The Spoken Language 1 & 2 ...

I haven't used them since 1999... at Cornell over a summer course. Planned on going to Japan after graduation, but got Shanghai'd and stuck in Florida for a year... long complicated story of...my mother's demands on my return home...

Anyway, Since the books are discontinued I don't have the language tapes. I'm Wondering if anyone knows where I can get the language lab tapes?!

Please let me know; I would really appreciate it. Tremendously!!! At this rate I brush up on my Japanese 1x every 6 to 7 years. I can't speak with my mother at home because my father hates it...he's still paranoid from his military service.

Anyway; If anyone can help or know a site where I can get them... let me know!!!

Otherwise, I'm going to be listening to Chinese tones and inflections ...since I have the CD's for that...
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
I'd try Ebay or Amazon Marketplace for something like this. Private sellers are usually your best bet if you can't get it from the manufacturer.
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying