Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid question...
...but how do i cancel my cellphone contract? i know i'd have to go to a docomo/au/vodaphone shop, but what do i actually say there in japanese? i know i could somehow explain that i don't want the phone anymore and they'll probably figure what i want, but what's the proper way in japanese to tell them to "cancel the contract and suspend the phone"?
<!--quoteo(post=134533:date=Jan 14 2006, 01:41 AM:name=gaijin)-->QUOTE(gaijin @ Jan 14 2006, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->kaiyakushitai desukeredomo...

kaiyaku - cancellation
解約

i remember when i was making my kaiyaku, i didn't have enough money to pay. i had only dollars. and it was saturday, and no bank was working (5p.m.)... that was smth!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It is kaiyakushitai NO desukeredomo

解約したのですけれども、。。。

You need to use の。

I wonder why many people have difficulty with particles. I still have trouble explaning why, and I still lack the competence of understanding grammar in a logical fashion. This prevents me from being able to effectively explain the rules to others in Japanese. I feel like the blind leading the blind, as my Japanese is terrible also.

目糞鼻糞笑う。 
「この電話、もう飽きた。切ってちょ。』 でいいと思う。

"Kono denwa, mou akita. Kiite chiyo!"
^
Cute and friendly. Must try it one day.

Also want to try:

もういらねーから解約をしてけろ。よろぴく。

"Mou iranee kara kaiyaku wo shite kero. Yoropiku."
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]