Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk dirty to me
OK. post your rude words vocab here. we need to be able to curse and swear comprensively in Japanese. I'm

useless at it: I was brought up on kyokasho ( textbook) Japanese and Ozu films.
I'm so

bad too! My boss was asking how to say wanker in Japanese and all that I could muster up was

"baka". [Image: down.gif]

My understand is that

Japanese isn't a very colourful language when it comes to swearing. Japanese are very polite. The word for

shit in Japanese is kuso but it's almost on the same level as "crap" in English.
Where's the smutty mouth brigade when you need them?

It would make my day if someone could teach me

how to say:' You were born out of your mother's arse because her pussy was too busy'.
How *do*

you say pussy? I only know it as "oshikko no tokoro". [Image: blush21.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 18 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 18 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> How *do* you say pussy? I only know it as "oshikko no tokoro".

[Image: blush21.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
No wonder you haven't had much success with girls!

[Image: tongue.gif]
Quiet you.

[Image: dry.gif]
Man, you

gotta get your entrances and exits correct. It's just like driving on roundabouts.
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 18 2005, 02:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 18 2005, 02:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->How *do* you say pussy? I only know it as "oshikko no tokoro".

[Image: blush21.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nez kun, so innocent [Image: rolleyes.gif]
I'll give you a valuable lesson, a word which you should have

learnt when you were around 10yrs old!

MANKO

Now i expect you to use the word in daily

conversation. Daniel even uses the word when talking with his mom. [Image: biggrin.gif]
HAHAHA....and the king of SMUT enters the room. Nez, take note. I've learned quite a bit of non-usable

because it's chou hentai vocab from this dude.
<!--QuoteBegin-Davide+Aug 18 2005, 12:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Davide @ Aug 18 2005, 12:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 18 2005, 02:29 AM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 18 2005,

02:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->How *do* you say pussy? I only know it as

"oshikko no tokoro". [Image: blush21.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

Nez kun, so innocent [Image: rolleyes.gif]
I'll give you a valuable lesson, a word which you should have

learnt when you were around 10yrs old!

MANKO

Now i expect you to use the word in daily

conversation. Daniel even uses the word when talking with his mom. [Image: biggrin.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

[Image: laughlong.gif]

Yes, Davide is right. But kids often refer to it as manman, like

chinchin is for chinko or chinpo. Get it?
Suffering is above, not below.

And everyone thinks that suffering is below.

And everyone wants to rise.
OH!

NOW i WILL GET ALL THE CHICKS!! [Image: perv.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 18 2005, 12:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 18 2005, 12:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> OH! NOW i WILL GET ALL THE CHICKS!! [Image: perv.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Belie' dat!

While we're on the subject of manman...does anyone know what

a <i>manpu</i> is? [Image: shutup.gif]

<!--QuoteBegin-yuukiariel+Aug 18 2005, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuukiariel @ Aug 18 2005, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Belie' dat!

<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

HAHAHAHA....... [Image: laughlong.gif] I miss ghetto speak! I was like...where is this coming from? Then

I saw that you are from Seattle. It all made sense then. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Would "mentama jijii" count? The boys in my elementary school used that a lot back when I was in

Nagoya.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain
manP no

g-spot!
Japanese hockey, Asian sports and whatnot:

[url="http://jhockey.wordpress.com/"]http://jhockey.wordpress.com/[/url]
No! Not “ManP” you Sazan O-rusuta-!.
<b>"MANPU"</b>

Wow, if no one gets this word

that my teammates and I use on a regular basis I will have to rethink my daily level of vulgarity.

<!--QuoteBegin-Michelle+Aug 18 2005, 01:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Michelle @ Aug 18 2005, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-yuukiariel+Aug 18 2005, 10:04 PM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuukiariel @ Aug

18 2005, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Belie' dat!

[/quote]
HAHAHAHA.......

[Image: laughlong.gif] I miss ghetto speak! I was

like...where is this coming from? Then I saw that you are from Seattle. It all made sense then.

[Image: biggrin.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

Ah yes, Seattle. Part hippie town, part ghetto ass ghetto. But lately,

obnoxiously yuppie. A place where Bill Gates, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, and Jimi Hendrix all call(ed) home.

<!--QuoteBegin-yuukiariel+Aug 18 2005, 06:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuukiariel @ Aug 18 2005, 06:15

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->No! Not “ManP” you Sazan

O-rusuta-!.
<b>"MANPU"</b>

Wow, if no one gets this word that my teammates and I use on

a regular basis I will have to rethink my daily level of vulgarity.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

Hmm...never heard of

MANPU...気になったのでグーグルって

みたら:

東平のマンプ と <a

href='http://ww1.tiki.ne.jp/~k_fukuda/mannpu.htm'

target='_blank'>まんぷ</a>

ってのを発見・&#

12539;・。

Both seem to mean "tunnel".....so maybe it's used to describe

tunnel-like bodily orifices of one kind or another?? But I couldn't find it used in that kind of context -

maybe it's まんぷー or マンプー? However, these led

nowhere.

気になるなぁ。

yuukiarielちゃ&#1243

5;、do tell! You use this word on a regular basis? I take it you're not talking about tunnels,

so...... [Image: laughlong.gif]
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
[Image: laughlong.gif]
You looked it up?? That's

dedication.
Before I disclose this information, keep in mind I am only the informer here, not the mastermind

of these words. In the past I've noticed that when people hear new and obscene words they tend to associate

the first person they ever heard say it as the creator [Image: dry.gif]

It's the word for

マンコから出るオナラ。In other words,

"queef"

Actually, not a lot of Japanese people know this word either but it gets thrown around

a lot on my team...

Here's another one that people may be more aware

of:

チンカス (chinkasu)

This one can be used in more of a

heated curse session much like "you fucker!"

There's something people don't talk about everyday: pussy farts. [Image: laughlong.gif]