Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk dirty to me
wa-ooh..thanks for educating us Yuuki [Image: smile.gif]

i only knew...baka, aho, chinko, kuso, debu, busaiku..and due to the

frequency of it in my mum's vocab, sukebe jiji...
[center]captured in this light

beauty will survive[/center]
yes,

I'm sure it was very <i>educational</i> .
I am so enlightened.
Suffering is above, not below.

And everyone thinks that suffering is below.

And everyone wants to rise.
hey

i was a deprived child..never got the proper education i wouldve got if id gone to a japanese school..

[Image: sad.gif]

never too late to learn tho, ne?

[Image: unsure.gif]

got any more Yuuki sensei?

[Image: tongue.gif]

@

yuukiariel

I give you an A++ [Image: cool.gif]
[color="blue"]Better living with chemistry [/color]

[color="green"]

Just when you thought that unsightly pasta stains had no champion, and you were comfortable in a world where mayonnaise didn't fight back, comes a creature made entirely of the stuff that bursts out of mashed caterpillars. These are the rock stars of downtrodden gravy stains and greasy splotches everywhere: a large, intelligent cube of glop that can chase you down and digest you before you've accepted you're being beaten up by an overachieving dessert.
[/color]

[Image: creature_gelcube.jpg]
<!--QuoteBegin-aya_papaya87+Sep 2 2005, 02:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (aya_papaya87 @ Sep 2 2005, 02:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hey i was a deprived child..never got the proper education i wouldve got if id

gone to a japanese school.. [Image: sad.gif]

never too late to learn tho,

ne? [Image: unsure.gif]

got any more Yuuki sensei?

[Image: tongue.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
My education was strictly based on Toriyama Akira. Hence the

gehin-ness.
I'll be sure to update if any new information comes my way.

But there

was nothing really rude there. English is more colourful. [Image: satisfied.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Sep 1 2005, 05:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Sep 1 2005, 05:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> But there was nothing really rude there. English is more colourful.

[Image: satisfied.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

Cool, tell me more - my english is not good and I did very bad in

English in highschool and I hate speaking it [Image: cool.gif]

I only

know:

Ass
Asshole
Asswhipe
Butt
Butthole
Buttmunch
Fucker
Motherfucker
Bastard<br

>(worthless word)
Bitch
Slut

Anything else ? [Image: laugh.gif]

[color="green"]

Just when you thought that unsightly pasta stains had no champion, and you were comfortable in a world where mayonnaise didn't fight back, comes a creature made entirely of the stuff that bursts out of mashed caterpillars. These are the rock stars of downtrodden gravy stains and greasy splotches everywhere: a large, intelligent cube of glop that can chase you down and digest you before you've accepted you're being beaten up by an overachieving dessert.
[/color]

hmm.. [Image: hmm.gif]

skank
slurry
tart
pervert
(worthless word)
frigg
jerk (off)

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3'

cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Sooroo- he?

さすがにこれは分からん。。。

[/quote]
Yey, I can explain the only word

missed by Yuukiariel sensei!
Sooroo means a guy who has premature ejaculation. The oppsosite word for

guys who take ages to come or who can't come would be shirou.

I know lots of other rude words but

maybe too rude for this forum. [Image: whistling.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Davide+Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Davide @ Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Sooroo- he?

さすがにこれは分からん。。。

[/quote]
Yey, I can explain the only word

missed by Yuukiariel sensei!
Sooroo means a guy who has premature ejaculation. The oppsosite word for

guys who take ages to come or who can't come would be shirou.

I know lots of other rude words but

maybe too rude for this forum. [Image: whistling.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh!! Yuuki is the head sensei,

ne?!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if

Yuuki-sensei could give us some example phrases and sentences that would be really handy. Yoroshiku

onegaishimasu! [Image: smile.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Hanako+Sep 2 2005, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Hanako @ Sep 2 2005, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Now if Yuuki-sensei could give us some example phrases and sentences that would

be really handy. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! [Image: smile.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hey, I'm no expert. I was just translating RS's words.
I think we need to hear

from Davide!!! C'mon Davide, don't let it go to waste! Enrich our lives with your

knowledge!

<!--QuoteBegin-Davide+Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Davide @ Sep 1 2005, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I know lots of other rude words but maybe too rude for this forum.

[Image: whistling.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

Post some in here plz ^^

[color="green"]

[/color]

sasuga Yuuki..

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Manko-

vagina[/quote]

in Osaka they

say..Meko... good to know..
HAs someone already mentioned, "usero"?

Meaning "f*ck off".
Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Jesus's Birthday isn't December 25 but Chuck Norris once sent him a birthday card for that day, Jesus was too scared to tell Chuck the truth. Thats why we celebrate Christmas.
I dont think usero is as bad as fuck off...its more like "disappear" or "get lost" isn't it?
I'm only here for this moment

Jeff Buckley - Everybody here wants you lyrics
im a little too tired to read all this, its late in germany..

Did someone mention shoufu yet?
Meaning slut.
[center][Image: Captured%20Videos2-1.jpg]

[color="#8B0000"][size="3"]http://longhairedatheart.blogspot.com/[/size][/color][/center]
Hanakuso
Hanamizu
Furichin
Geri
Gebo
Getemono
Unchi
Unyo
Kemushi
Kabi
Umi
Hentaisukebe
Ketsuatama
Ge
Mimizu
Ga
Gacho

I'm bored

[color="green"]

[/color]

Nigirippe
Oshikko chibiru
Omorashi

[color="green"]

[/color]

ha! nigirippe. That's great. I love those.