Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk dirty to me
<!--quoteo(post=127216:date=Nov 21 2005, 08:53 PM:name=Reality-Shift)-->QUOTE(Reality-Shift @ Nov 21 2005, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Geri<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

imagine the laughs Geddy Lee (bass player/singer from Rush) gets when he tours in Japan.
<!--quoteo(post=127498:date=Nov 23 2005, 03:36 AM:name=shimura-ken)-->QUOTE(shimura-ken @ Nov 23 2005, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->imagine the laughs Geddy Lee (bass player/singer from Rush) gets when he tours in Japan.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My dad once told Gary Payton "yua ne-mu miinzu daiaria in japaneezu"
Luckily Gary only understands ghetto accents. My dad speaks Mr. Miyagi-go.
Suffering is above, not below.

And everyone thinks that suffering is below.

And everyone wants to rise.
<!--quoteo(post=127503:date=Nov 23 2005, 01:04 PM:name=yuukiariel)-->QUOTE(yuukiariel @ Nov 23 2005, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My dad once told Gary Payton "yua ne-mu miinzu daiaria in japaneezu"
Luckily Gary only understands ghetto accents. My dad speaks Mr. Miyagi-go.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Luckily for your dad ne [Image: wink2.gif] (he would have got beaten up janai? [Image: laughlong.gif] )
Make every moment count!
<!--quoteo(post=127483:date=Nov 22 2005, 03:08 PM:name=yuukiariel)-->QUOTE(yuukiariel @ Nov 22 2005, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->ha! nigirippe. That's great. I love those.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

My Brother used to do Nigirippe at home [Image: D.gif]

<!--quoteo(post=127498:date=Nov 22 2005, 05:36 PM:name=shimura-ken)-->QUOTE(shimura-ken @ Nov 22 2005, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->imagine the laughs Geddy Lee (bass player/singer from Rush) gets when he tours in Japan.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Or Geri Halliwell [Image: D.gif] (Right spelling ?)

Hehe, I tell you something guys:

Well, I went to a German school in Tokio and once in that English Class - a classmate hat to read a textbook infront of the whole Class.
And there was a name called "Mr. <b>Manko</b>witz" mentioned in that text [Image: rofl.gif]
I SPIT out of Laughter ! The whole Class did (Everyone seemed to know the meaning of the word which is implied in that name)
Can you imagine ?
[color="blue"]Better living with chemistry [/color]

[color="green"]

Just when you thought that unsightly pasta stains had no champion, and you were comfortable in a world where mayonnaise didn't fight back, comes a creature made entirely of the stuff that bursts out of mashed caterpillars. These are the rock stars of downtrodden gravy stains and greasy splotches everywhere: a large, intelligent cube of glop that can chase you down and digest you before you've accepted you're being beaten up by an overachieving dessert.
[/color]

[Image: creature_gelcube.jpg]
<<<LOOK,my new avatar,it fits in the theme!
Zoovy
[Image: whistling.gif]
baaaaka
aaaho
doji
manukeee
ooodankoo
nasu
kabocha
[Image: whistling.gif]

My favourite song when i was 5... still lovin it.. [Image: buttrock.gif]
Uma kuso
Reizun pai
Monge bobo
Hizoku
Gabaman
The Force is Strong with Me Always.
gosh I dont understand half of the words you just listed Yoshinori! I really need to keep up with the new lingo! Training starts when I step foot in Japan on monday!
I'm only here for this moment

Jeff Buckley - Everybody here wants you lyrics
2 yoshinori

i don't know any of these words,

but uma kuso... something like horse shit ??? [Image: tongue.gif]
Ahotare
Kusotare
Benjotare
ketsuatama

[color="green"]

Just when you thought that unsightly pasta stains had no champion, and you were comfortable in a world where mayonnaise didn't fight back, comes a creature made entirely of the stuff that bursts out of mashed caterpillars. These are the rock stars of downtrodden gravy stains and greasy splotches everywhere: a large, intelligent cube of glop that can chase you down and digest you before you've accepted you're being beaten up by an overachieving dessert.
[/color]

I wish you guys would put some translations up. Just posting up insults doesn't EDUCATE anyone.
<i>My</i> translations wouldn't EDUCATE anyone either [Image: cool.gif]

[color="green"]

[/color]

people always ask me how to swear in Japanese... its so embarrasing to admit that you can't even talk dirty in your first language!!

...then again, its also embarassing to admit you can't read in your first language either... (I'm so wonderful at kanji that I can barely write my own name. Sad, I know) but. um. yea.

anyone know how you would say these things? (either like translations or equivalent stuff)

-any swear words..? *looks around desperately*
-"I want to fuck that hot man" (XD my gay friend keeps asking me)
-sex terms (haha like how do you even say 'sex'?)
-anything else cool that I need to know...?