Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
読めない漢字
My dad is gonna be so happy to hear I need something new! [Image: tongue.gif] AGAIN!

Arghh its so expensive to be a uni student!

[Image: dry.gif] Thanks guys.
I'm only here for this moment

Jeff Buckley - Everybody here wants you lyrics
I

really want an electronic dictionary as well. They are SO useful.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain
<!--QuoteBegin-ucantbmyaddiction+Aug 19 2005, 07:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (ucantbmyaddiction @ Aug 19 2005,

07:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My dad is gonna be so happy to hear I need something

new!  [Image: tongue.gif] AGAIN!

Arghh its so expensive to

be a uni student!  [Image: dry.gif] Thanks guys. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Well, maybe Nez can bring you one back from Japan in December? I suppose

they are cheaper in Japan. He can use my Yodobashi Card and I'll pay you out the discount, so you get 20%

off.

I got a Casio EXword, which is pretty good. I paid 26,000 for it and got 20% off, so that makes

it.... well... less than 26,000. But that was bout a year ago, so it should be cheaper by now. I personaly think

those with a touch pad rock. You know, where you can draw the kanji you are looking for yourself, so you find it

really fast. Although it might be better for you, if you don't have that function, then you are forced to

study radicals and stroke numbers and stuff. [Image: happy.gif]

Look on the <a

href='http://www.yodobashi.com/enjoy/more/cm/cat_38974433/7458528.html' target='_blank'>Yodobashi

Website</a>
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
Hmmm, I

ought to stop by in Melbourne on my way back. [Image: idea.gif]