Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson reported dead, heart attack
Whoa. MJ has been pronounced dead.

Link to LA Times.

He had a ton of mental issues, but he is still one of the best entertainers and pop stars ever. Generally don't get caught up in this sort of thing, but it's <i>Michael Goddamn Jackson</i>.
crazy crazy news man...
R.I.P. Michael Jackson, and R.I.P. Iranian Protest, the death of MJ is an ultimate publicity death blow for anyone.
"Once you figure out what a joke everything is, being the Comedian's the only thing that makes sense."
I don't know about that. First, Republicans can't blame his death on Obama, so they can keep howling about Obama keeping quiet about the issue. Second, Needa is technically whiter than Michael Jackson.
Yea, I was kinda shocked when I first heard this but its was kinda funny on facebook , its like you dont need the news anymore you just have to read status updates
I heard about his death this morning. I was totally shocked.

My mom is a huge fan of his, so I can't wait to tell her and see how she will react.
Elmo loves everyone.
<!--quoteo(post=218458:date=Jun 26 2009, 07:55 AM:name=mybestfriend_elmo)-->QUOTE(mybestfriend_elmo @ Jun 26 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I heard about his death this morning. I was totally shocked.

My mom is a huge fan of his, so I can't wait to tell her and see how she will react.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
my mom loved jackson 5
I think it's interesting to see that apparently everyone were closet MJ fans all this time.

Can't remember him having this many celebrity friends when he was on trial. Back then it seemed the only celebrity that wanted anything to do with him was Chris Tucker.
I don't know, I know a lot of people that were often saying, "Dude makes awesome music, but man he's a freak." Still stands true, but with his death, I think people's feelings are turning from disgust to pity. I wished he would just pack his bags and go live a simple quiet life, but he probably didn't know how.
the america/euro media was pretty harsh towards him, and maybe thats one of the reasons why he became the way he did. i mean that must have been a hard life being judged and paparazzied 24/7.

i guess with that much fame this is the kind of attention and public eye you receive?
I was big fan as a kid. I had posters of him on my wall as well as newspaper and magazine cutouts of him in my scrapbook. My friends and I use to emulate his dance moves at school, and watch his vidoes in slow motion to to try to memorize his entire dance routines, and figure out how he did the moonwalk.

As Ronald Reagan once said, <i>the 1980's was a great time to be alive,</i> and Michael Jackson made even that much greater. It just goes to show how much we take things for granted until they are gone. There will never be another star as bright as MJ. I am truly going to miss him.
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
the infomercial guy died....
^
Oh...Billy Mays, of OxiClean fame... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
loved him as a kid but yea, seemed like a really weird guy..lots of surgeries and allegedly a pederast [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep.gif[/img]
This joke was floating around my area soon after his death.

"Michael Jackson actually died of food poisoning... he was found choking on 12 year old nuts."

:|

Btw, it turns out it was his irresponsible doctor that ended up killing him. What a wanker.
...yet another quality post...