Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janken
That'd

be great! When are you coming to Japan next time?
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
I'm with you, Kakoii. I've only known it as "rock, paper, scissors". Maybe it's a North

American thing. When I was a little tyke and only spoke Japanese, it was probably jan, ken, pon, but I'm too

friggin' old [Image: sad.gif] now to remember that far back.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+Jun 27 2005, 03:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ Jun 27 2005, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That'd be great! When are you coming to Japan next time? <!--QuoteEnd-->

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
.......unfortunately not until October 2005... I was hoping to come over the summer but my

BF and I prefered to take our summer vacation in the Greek islands...My jaapens home is in Kawasaki (Fujisaki,

Kawasaki-shi 10min. bus ride from Kawasaki eki.......)
<!--QuoteBegin-73bonneville+Jun 27 2005, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (73bonneville @ Jun 27 2005, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm too friggin' old [Image: sad.gif] [/quote]

Oh come on!! Now u r fishing for compliments!! [Image: laugh.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-maeku 476+Jun 28 2005, 04:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (maeku 476 @ Jun 28 2005, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+Jun 27 2005, 03:16 AM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ Jun 27

2005, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> That'd be great! When are you coming to

Japan next time? [/quote]
.......unfortunately not until October 2005... I was hoping to come over the summer but my

BF and I prefered to take our summer vacation in the Greek islands...My jaapens home is in Kawasaki (Fujisaki,

Kawasaki-shi 10min. bus ride from Kawasaki eki.......) <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Great, mine is Machida. Riiiiight next to Kawasaki. [Image: smile.gif]
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+Jun 29 2005, 07:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ Jun 29 2005, 07:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Great, mine is Machida. Riiiiight next to Kawasaki. [Image: smile.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--coloro:green--><!--/coloro-->super!! Il be on a businees trip but Ill manage to get

at lest a couple of days off and play in Japan!!!

Jan-ken-poi!!! Im

cominginginginging!!! <!--colorc-->

<!--/colorc-->