Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does this word mean in English?
<!--QuoteBegin-Davide+Jul 9 2005, 12:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Davide @ Jul 9 2005, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->does

the word ブリブリ exist as child language for penis, or is that something our family

made up [/quote]
err.. no.

[Image: dry.gif] It's just your family. [Image: laugh.gif]
Chinamini it's chin chin bura bura souseiji, not chin chin buri buri.

Buri buri is more like, geri or unko buri buri.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: rofl.gif]
natsukashii wa!

Do you remember the Urutoraman no kodomo

(Ultraman's kid) sung to Mary had a little lamb?

Urutoraman no kodomo kodomo kodomo
Urutoraman no

kodomo
UrutoraMAN---KO! [Image: perv.gif]
Suffering is above, not below.

And everyone thinks that suffering is below.

And everyone wants to rise.
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+Jul 8 2005, 04:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ Jul 8 2005, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Maybe you mean 緩和 and not 漢和? Then it's relief.

It's the only kanwa-wordI know, but I bet there are tons. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Thanks for the help! [Image: smile.gif]
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain
where

does the word ニート derive from?
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+Aug 7 2005, 04:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ Aug 7 2005, 04:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> where does the word ニート derive from? <!--QuoteEnd-->

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
I think NEET stands for <b>N</b>ot

<b>E</b>mployed or in <b>E</b>ducational <b>T</b>raining or something like that?
wow.

thank you.
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
<!--QuoteBegin-yuukiariel+Jul 9 2005, 12:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuukiariel @ Jul 9 2005, 12:15

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-Davide+Jul 9 2005, 12:01 AM--></div><table

border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Davide

@ Jul 9 2005, 12:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--></div><table

border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b>

</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->does the word ブリブリ exist as child

language for penis, or is that something our family made up <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

err.. no. [Image: dry.gif] It's just your family. [Image: laugh.gif]
Chinamini it's chin chin bura bura souseiji, not chin chin buri buri.

Buri buri is more like, geri or unko buri buri.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

[Image: rofl.gif]
natsukashii wa!

Do you remember the Urutoraman no kodomo

(Ultraman's kid) sung to Mary had a little lamb?

Urutoraman no kodomo kodomo kodomo
Urutoraman no

kodomo
UrutoraMAN---KO! [Image: perv.gif][/quote]
I

believe the music was "London Bridge", rather than "Mary Had A Little Lamb" -- at least

that's the way we sung it. The "urutora MANKO" part matches up with "my fair LADY", you

know..
[Image: wink2.gif]
I shall serve no fries before their time.
<!--QuoteBegin-Riktov+Aug 7 2005, 03:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Riktov @ Aug 7 2005, 03:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The "urutora MANKO" part matches up with "my fair LADY", you

know..
[Image: wink2.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Damnit, you beat me to the punchline. [Image: rolleyes.gif]
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying