Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hafu Exhibition in London
^^^ the exhibition was so good!! otsukare Marcia!
they had a great turn out and loads of people came to the hafu night after! may have a few new members on here after that! lol

well done marcia!! xx [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/clap.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=212156:date=Oct 26 2008, 10:12 AM:name=Peko-Chan)-->QUOTE(Peko-Chan @ Oct 26 2008, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->may have a few new members on here after that! lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Prepare the initiation apparatus! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/twisted.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=212158:date=Oct 26 2008, 03:48 AM:name=Nez)-->QUOTE(Nez @ Oct 26 2008, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Prepare the initiation apparatus! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/twisted.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no sign yet [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]
Haha... I had a few emails asking to inform them about any future events so that's a good sign!
Halvsie seems a little dead lately ne.. : (
pineapple and peanut butter rock!
Apparently, a lot of the action has moved over to Facebook.
<!--quoteo(post=212367:date=Nov 4 2008, 09:48 AM:name=Nez)-->QUOTE(Nez @ Nov 4 2008, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Apparently, a lot of the action has moved over to Facebook.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I blame the poking feature
my post here mysteriously vanished? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

but anyway... this looks great... will the exhibition travel to japan?
hokubeinews.com/en/columns/Tomi-Talk
<!--quoteo(post=212375:date=Nov 4 2008, 11:50 PM:name=hapayonsei)-->QUOTE(hapayonsei @ Nov 4 2008, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->my post here mysteriously vanished? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

but anyway... this looks great... will the exhibition travel to japan?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh yes! Definitely. Watch the space! ; )

By the way I think you might have commented in the photo secion (members only bit).

The exhibition 'Hafu / Half Japanese' hit Japan Times today.
Link to the scanned article:
http://www.hafujapanese.org/JapanTimes_100pc.JPG

The article can be read online too:
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/n...112f1.html
<!--quoteo(post=212371:date=Nov 4 2008, 01:40 AM:name=sayaka)-->QUOTE(sayaka @ Nov 4 2008, 01:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I blame the poking feature<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think a lot of life's problems can be traced back to people poking one another...
<!--quoteo(post=212657:date=Nov 13 2008, 12:32 AM:name=hapacheese)-->QUOTE(hapacheese @ Nov 13 2008, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I think a lot of life's problems can be traced back to people poking one another...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughlong.gif[/img] so true [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/perv.gif[/img]
If anybody's interested in reading the rest of the interviews (edited transcripts) email me or pm me and I'll email it to you!

Marcia

---- http://www.hafujapanese.org
i am :-)