Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japanese Language Schools in Tokyo & Osaka
<!--coloro:#008000--><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo-->Fellow halvsie.... do any of u know any good language schools in Tokyo and Osaka for one to learn a certain level of Japanese during e.g. summer holidays?

can any of u propose some schools?.. or website or.... please please help <!--sizec-->

<!--/sizec--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->
I go to this school

My Swedish friend who came to Japan last week is going to this school

Both of them are located in Shin Okubo, Tokyo.

The students at my school range from absolute beginners who just want to learn Japanese for fun, to those who are studying to get into a Japanese university. Since the JLPT test is mostly about reading, grammar, and listening skills, that's what a most of the focus is put in the lessons. A lot of grammar and kanji.

Do you mind if I ask who it is that is interested in studying in Japan? and for what purpose?
How much do these schools cost? I'd love to take a summer and do something like this.
@Tadashi: thank u for your reply. Actually its about a colleague who is haafu and he wants to go to Japan on vacation and learn some Japanese too.. he knows very basic Japanese but he has a good accent... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

he wans to go to Japan for e.g. 2-3 months and learn as much as possible.. He will be using the language while working in the tourism industry in Greece but not as a guide.. he doesnt need THAT good Japanese yet...

to be honest, I d like to go to Japan for 3 weeks too and do some high-speed lessons [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]