All Hāfu Japanese

Full Version: Cum trees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it me, or do the trees in Japan smell of cum at this time of year?
yes, cum! [Image: giggle2.gif]
omg! [Image: w00t.gif] ahahahahaha
Seriously... it's confusing [Image: unsure.gif]
And you've been sniffing a lot of cum lately? [Image: giggle2.gif]
daniel and beebs both announced this to me last night over some beers - personally I haven't got a clue what you are both on.

or perhaps...my jizz just smells different to everyone else's.

I think we need to do some kind of scientific study.
Perhaps there is someone suspicious always two steps in front of you. Stalking you from the front doing his biznezz. [Image: ph34r.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=180814:date=May 9 2007, 04:58 PM:name=danielyuki)-->QUOTE(danielyuki @ May 9 2007, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Is it me, or do the trees in Japan smell of cum at this time of year?
yes, cum! [Image: giggle2.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Could you elaborate? First of all, male or female cum? [Image: blink.gif]

Funny you mentioned that because riding home from the office yesterday, I drove past Komazawa Stadium, where I read on this forum that some "night activity" takes place sometimes. I stop at the stoplight, and that smell you describe hits me...

My first thought... "No... they couldn't be doing it this early, and this close to the street..."
hmm... interesting...

well, I don't think I'd be too interested in knowing if your jizz smells different from mine, but if you and Daniel are willing to do a comparitive analysis of your own, please feel free to post your results here. I'm sure everyone would like to know.

But seriously speaking and to answer DY's questions (well sort of) human semen is made up of a sugar called galactose and citric acid, which can also be found in some species of plants and their pollen. Not sure if those two components of semen are responsible for its odor, but if it is, it could explain why DY thinks trees smell like cum. [Image: smartass.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=180824:date=May 9 2007, 06:00 PM:name=FATguy)-->QUOTE(FATguy @ May 9 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Could you elaborate? First of all, male or female cum?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

haha don't be silly, females can't orgasm!

right?
...or it could simply be people jizzing on trees this time of year...which means that DY has a very keen sense of smell [Image: smile.gif]
OMG ...I shouldn't have looked up "semen" in wikipedia...not a good thing to look at before lunch [Image: yuk.gif]

shoot inside her.
<!--quoteo(post=180826:date=May 9 2007, 06:03 PM:name=yongfook)-->QUOTE(yongfook @ May 9 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->haha don't be silly, females can't orgasm!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
While Mirai is in wikipedia, look up "apadravya" and I hope that they DON'T have photos - especially if you haven't eaten lunch yet...
<!--quoteo(post=180882:date=May 10 2007, 05:12 PM:name=FATguy)-->QUOTE(FATguy @ May 10 2007, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->While Mirai is in wikipedia, look up "apadravya" and I hope that they DON'T have photos - especially if you haven't eaten lunch yet...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: AbsolutApadravya.jpg]
i am SO glad you made this thread. [Image: w00t.gif]
i smelled the cum trees on my way to work today. YF, i welcome you to my neck of the woods if you would truly like to experience it. seriously, folks, has ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE CUM TREES?

<!--quoteo-->QUOTE<!--quotec-->human semen is made up of a sugar called galactose and citric acid, which can also be found in some species of plants and their pollen<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

sokka! that sounds like a very good explanation for it.
LOL! We have those cum trees in Oz, too. I'm glad that non-perverts can smell them.
what makes you think DY is not a pervert? [Image: unsure.gif] [Image: tongue.gif]

what are they CALLED? what is the official name of the cum trees? that is what i want to know.
I don't think it counts as rape if the other party is a tree, so I think you're safe Daniel [Image: smile.gif]
<!--quoteo(post=180930:date=May 10 2007, 07:06 PM:name=number9)-->QUOTE(number9 @ May 10 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't think it counts as rape if the other party is a tree, so I think you're safe Daniel [Image: smile.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
HA?! [Image: crazy.gif] [Image: mad2.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5