All Hāfu Japanese

Full Version: Kitty Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Kitty
[Image: laughlong.gif]

I should imagine a "quality" troll has to be persistent above all else, and also have the ability to post within forum rules so they don't get banned outright straightaway, yet manage to be offensive regardless.

I personally always wonder what they're like in real life...whether they're actually really nice people whom you'd never suspect of troll-like behavior, or are actually the bitter, downtrodden people you'd imagine them to be.
I'd say it someone who is consistent and amusing despite being a troll.. I used to lurk another forum (to get movie torrents..geek [Image: dry.gif] .) where there was this guy that was such an idiot. He was a math or physics student at some Norwegian uni and basically thought he was smarter than everyone else, and kept on making an absolute fool of himself over and over again. He was actually really amusing, and became somewhat of a forum mascot.
Seems like an oxymoron to me. But hey, what the hell do I know?! [Image: blink.gif]
Hey who are you calling a moron.....

That's cruel and merciless to the intellectually disadvantage.... [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Keep up the ggod work.... you hold'im down... I'll kick him.
I was a forum virgin before Halvsie so can't help, but what the hell's a movie torrent?
I can rent you a quality troll for the low-low introductory price of $19.95.
<!--quoteo(post=167898:date=Feb 23 2007, 11:15 PM:name=sasa)-->QUOTE(sasa @ Feb 23 2007, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I was a forum virgin before Halvsie so can't help, but what the hell's a movie torrent?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Basically torrents are really small files that you download from websites called trackers, then when you open the torrent in your bittorrent program, it let's you download the file you want, for example a movie.
Thanks Techie.
Can I get one too, Sirena, I know this is L-Pig's thread and all, but...And I thought you could at least offer some free thing if you were in the first ten customers or summat. An added incentive, like.
My mistake for assuming you meant a good quality troll, when in fact, you made no mention of what sort of quality you had in mind...good, bad, mediocre, etc.
Kitty
I thought Veroah would have been a quality troll if it weren't for the fact that he went way over the top with his arguments. I thought his argument that all martial arts promoted violence was quite good.
Kitty
How about Iknot or lnot or whatever his name was.....

Suppose he was in the mediocre end of troll r us spectrum..
Kitty

what do you mean by troll? someone who looks like 1?
Don't they hide under bridges?

<!--quoteo(post=168056:date=Feb 24 2007, 06:55 PM:name=Zashikibuta)-->QUOTE(Zashikibuta @ Feb 24 2007, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->in fact, there was a time briefly when i thought he was one. though i see he is sticking to mostly just lurking around recently.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No, i think you were getting confused by his profile photo.
Kitty
Kitty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8