All Hāfu Japanese

Full Version: Halvsie family: The Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My mother was the subject of a short film called Mrs Birks' Sunday Roast recently which was premiered at the East London Festival. Somehow the whole family got roped into it. The film is currently being entered for an award which you can vote for. There's already a link on the Halvsie page on facebook (thank you to whoever put that up!) but thought I would plug it here too.

http://www.filmlondon.org.uk/film_productions.asp

Please vote! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
What a great movie! Your family comes across as being very regal. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

And, yes, I did vote for it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]
Oh that's a really, really lovely film! I voted too!
That really was a charming film. Your mother seems very friendly and sweet. Just voted!
<!--quoteo(post=217867:date=Jun 13 2009, 12:01 AM:name=Hanako)-->QUOTE(Hanako @ Jun 13 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->My mother was the subject of a short film called Mrs Birks' Sunday Roast recently which was premiered at the East London Festival. Somehow the whole family got roped into it. The film is currently being entered for an award which you can vote for. There's already a link on the Halvsie page on facebook (thank you to whoever put that up!) but thought I would plug it here too.

http://www.filmlondon.org.uk/film_productions.asp

Please vote! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You got my vote, the food looks delicious...
Voted! Very nice little film.
<!--quoteo(post=217952:date=Jun 14 2009, 12:37 PM:name=hapacheese)-->QUOTE(hapacheese @ Jun 14 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Voted! Very nice little film.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
x2 two, made me smile [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
voted of course.. it was surreal...