All Hāfu Japanese

Full Version: San Francisco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently went down for just a couple days and road the trolleys to Fisherman's Warf and had me some clam chowder, and to Japan town where they were having the Cherry Blossom Festival.

but I'll be heading back to San Francisco for more sight seeing.

Anyone recommend anything to see?

Or EAT for that matter? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=217035:date=May 8 2009, 11:42 AM:name=Jolene)-->QUOTE(Jolene @ May 8 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I recently went down for just a couple days and road the trolleys to Fisherman's Warf and had me some clam chowder, and to Japan town where they were having the Cherry Blossom Festival.

but I'll be heading back to San Francisco for more sight seeing.

Anyone recommend anything to see?

Or EAT for that matter? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And you didn't even call? Boo! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Depends on what you're looking for, really. Plenty of sight-seeing to be done (Alcatraz, Union Square, etc etc), but for food, IM me - there's a lot [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
Cheeseman's completely biased, Jochan. There's nothing to do, eat or see in all of San Francisco. Ride over to Compton and Norwalk for all that touristy stuff.... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]
who the hell doesn't like driving through compton?!

....i accidently wandered into Watts though late at night.

o.0
Oh Jolene! How about taking a nice tour bus to Hearst Castle?
<!--quoteo(post=217224:date=May 13 2009, 03:11 PM:name=Jolene)-->QUOTE(Jolene @ May 13 2009, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->who the hell doesn't like driving through compton?!
....i accidently wandered into Watts though late at night.
o.0<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<i>
Driving through</i> is probably the best way to 'enjoy' Compton. I did the same thing in Watts back in 72 on my way to the old Lions Drag Strip, "Hey, man....you ain't inna good neighborhood, you best be goin'!!"

Yeah, do what Pik sez, come on up and take the bus to Hearst. You'd be one of three passengers I've had onna bus since I started going up that way.
I once on Jury Duty in Compton. They told us to stay away from the windows...it was a tense two weeks