All Hāfu Japanese

Full Version: Fukuoka Halvsies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow I haven't been on here in ages but since I am currently in Japan I have decided to come out from under my rock and breathe in some of that fresh smelling halvsie air.

A little status update of sorts:

I dropped my IT job back in Canada and I'm now eeking by on a meager living "teaching" English down in Fukuoka. The new eikaiwa I'm teaching at is almost eye-gaugingly irksome since we have a severe lack of students, but hopefully that will improve.

So far I've been here 3 months and although Fukuoka is a beautiful and comfortable city to live in, I am feeling a sense of boredom.

I probably should just get off my computer and hit the rock climbing gym instead of whining but first I must pose a question -- are there other halvsies living down here in Kyushu?

Your half-blooded cohort,

Aaron
Hey bro! Hisashiburi. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/happy.gif[/img]
Mina-san hisashiburi!

Feels like I have returned from the dead or something.
i think most of the peeps in japan live in tokyo, including myself. not that i know anyone from this forum. just saying.
hey, might be making a trip down to fukuoka in the near future [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
@number9:

If you are coming down, look me up. I work 6 days a week at the moment but I usually can fit in an evening or Sunday.

Aaron
I'll be going down to Fukuoka for a bit while I'm in Japan sometime between February and June of next year.
will be in Fukokes next month! staying with fam for a couple of weeks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
<!--quoteo(post=213720:date=Dec 28 2008, 08:11 PM:name=aya_papaya87)-->QUOTE(aya_papaya87 @ Dec 28 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->will be in Fukokes next month! staying with fam for a couple of weeks. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Give me a shout when you get here! There is a severe lack of halvsies in the Fuk.
lol fuk
<!--quoteo(post=213720:date=Dec 28 2008, 08:11 PM:name=aya_papaya87)-->QUOTE(aya_papaya87 @ Dec 28 2008, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Fukokes...<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--quoteo(post=213775:date=Jan 2 2009, 04:16 PM:name=farang_noi)-->QUOTE(farang_noi @ Jan 2 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->...the Fuk.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
So, if someone resides in Fukuoka, are the Fukians? Fukuokies? Fukuokians? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
im in the fukokles now [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
@FATguy

Probably "Fukers"? Dunno [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]