Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adventures!
This little Aussie Halvsie is venturing out into the big wide world. In the next month I wil be visiting Cambridge, Budapest, Amsterdam, Rhine Valley, Munich, Austrian Tyrol, Venice, Rome, Florence, Paris and London. If anybody has any advice eg. what the weather is like, travel tips, etc. please post them here. In particular if any London halvsies know the best way to get cheap seats for West End Musicals, I'd really appreciate a heads up [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]
Hmmmm, did you sign up for one of those Contiki booze-bus-vomit-sex-romp-what's-this-pube-doing-in-my-capellini trips?

The weather in NW Europe should have cleared up by then. Summer so far has been a complete wash out. Have fun, V!
hiya!

for cheap musical tickets, id recommend going to Leicester Square tube station on the day you want to see a show and buying a ticket from the ticket booth within the underground station. Thats where I usually buy my tickets and its usually half price and ive always had good seats!

Feel free to ask me questions when you get here!
Another London "dim-sum" halvsie meet calling?!
<!--quoteo(post=190274:date=Aug 11 2007, 10:30 AM:name=caddie)-->QUOTE(caddie @ Aug 11 2007, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hmmmm, did you sign up for one of those Contiki booze-bus-vomit-sex-romp-what's-this-pube-doing-in-my-capellini trips?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ahahahahahaha.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
caddie - I take it you're a seasoned veteran of said trips?
^My sentiments exactly [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
@Caddie: My trip is a mix of work and play and about two weeks of it will involve one of those infamous under 35's tours. I just figured best thing to do for a first overseas trip on my own ... but I'll be sure to stay away from the capellini [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

@Steph: Thanks for the advice, I may infact bug you with loads of questions [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laughlong.gif[/img] . I am so excited to visit the West End!!!! I'm definitely up for some "dim-sum"... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]
no problemo!

If you wanna see musicals and your on your own, ill come along too! i love musicals!

Let us know when your in London, so we can arrange more Dim sum and Shuuuu cream! he he
@ Tadashi: awwwwwww c'mon, it's nothing compared to what you debauched Swedish backpakers get up to in Greece and Turkey! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/shutup.gif[/img]
^ [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yuk.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yes2.gif[/img]