Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlin
Have you been yet? Me and my sis stayed at a short stay apartment though she organised it so I don't have the details, sorry. Short stay apartments are great though, cheaper than a hotel and you can do a bit of cooking there.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
<!--sizeo:6--><!--/sizeo-->I want to go back to Berlin! <!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<!--quoteo(post=187081:date=Jun 28 2007, 11:15 PM:name=sasa)-->QUOTE(sasa @ Jun 28 2007, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Have you been yet? Me and my sis stayed at a short stay apartment though she organised it so I don't have the details, sorry. Short stay apartments are great though, cheaper than a hotel and you can do a bit of cooking there.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm going there in August [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]. We found a hostel downtown, it's actually cheaper that staying at a youth hostel because you need a membership there.

I had a very good time there. Unfortunately it was much too short.. I had a walk from the Friedrichstraße along the Spree river to the Alexanderplatz, went to the Gendarmenmarkt to the Brandenburger Tor and Reichstag.. And I went to Checkpoint Charlie too.
The wedding was very nice, it was colder than I expected to be, though..
<!--quoteo(post=187222:date=Jun 30 2007, 02:11 AM:name=Hanako)-->QUOTE(Hanako @ Jun 30 2007, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec--><!--sizeo:6--><!--/sizeo-->I want to go back to Berlin! <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

So....what's keeping you from doing just that, Hanako?
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]