Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bay Area Halvsies
Hey Everyone.

I was talking to 73Bonneville and was informed that there are quite a few Bay Area halvsies. Where is everyone located? Im in San Francisco but will be in San Jose starting August. Maybe we can all go grab some food! [Image: w00t.gif]
Represent! I'm on the penninsula, but work in the city [Image: smile.gif]

/I love Caltrain... even though it's late like once a week.
<!--quoteo(post=183985:date=May 30 2007, 04:20 AM:name=Shiirosu)-->QUOTE(Shiirosu @ May 30 2007, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Hey Everyone.

I was talking to 73Bonneville and was informed that there are quite a few Bay Area halvsies. Where is everyone located? Im in San Francisco but will be in San Jose starting August. Maybe we can all go grab some food! [Image: w00t.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I like it! [Image: thumbup.gif]
He's only back a day and already he's getting people together [Image: worshippy.gif]
Make every moment count!
lol Daniel

Hapacheese...wanna grab some ramen or something sometime?
Come down to LA and let's get together!

I was up in San Fran in December. Good times!
Always up for some ramen [Image: smile.gif] You ever been to Himawari in San Mateo? Or do you know any good places in the city?
We gotta go to Ramen Santa in San Mateo. Himawari sucks IMO. In the city its pretty much just tanpopo in Japantown
I dunno - Santa is certainly better, but they seriously lack in stuff other than ramen. No gyoza at a ramen-ya? That's just odd. And then there's the wait...

But you're right - it is tastier. I'm down for whichever [Image: smile.gif] (Santa's tonkotsu is kick ass)

Used to go to Tanpopo all the time. They're decent in a pinch.