Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and which is your favorite spot in Tokyo?!!!
I like the dirty pavement outside Don Quihote in Shibuya where all the orange-skinned skanks hang out. If you stay there for like 5 minutes you'll see at least 20 t-bars.
[Image: 567684843_0c6866679f_m.jpg]
I like hanging out (squatting) in the Shibuya Center-Gai at the light pole with the guy wearing the strange shades.
[Image: random_number.png]
I like any of the cheap ramen joints in kabukicho at 5am when the hostesses stumble in from a long night of whoring themselves and gulp down their noodles whilst chatting loudly and grinning at their friends with jizz-encrusted faces.
<!--quoteo(post=182785:date=May 21 2007, 12:25 PM:name=yongfook)-->QUOTE(yongfook @ May 21 2007, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like any of the cheap ramen joints in kabukicho at 5am when the hostesses stumble in from a long night of whoring themselves and gulp down their noodles whilst chatting loudly and grinning at their friends with jizz-encrusted faces.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

do you give them the subtle head-nod from across the counter...you know, the "thanks for earlier."
[Image: random_number.png]
actually I do it the old-fashioned way. kiss on both cheeks.
<!--quoteo(post=182775:date=May 21 2007, 03:50 AM:name=yongfook)-->QUOTE(yongfook @ May 21 2007, 03:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like the dirty pavement outside Don Quihote in Shibuya where all the orange-skinned skanks hang out. If you stay there for like 5 minutes you'll see at least 20 t-bars.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=182781:date=May 21 2007, 04:09 AM:name=kuribo)-->QUOTE(kuribo @ May 21 2007, 04:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I like hanging out (squatting) in the Shibuya Center-Gai at the light pole with the guy wearing the strange shades.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
this is what i wanted... specifics
OH OH OH actually being serious for a second, I really like the new Tokyo Midtown:

http://www.tokyo-midtown.com/jp/index.html

They have a wonderful supermarket there. Lots of exciting foods. Oh and also there is some really stupid, pretentious "fruit boutique" that sells mangos for like 10,000-yen each. Yes, each.
^OH OH OH That is the next crossing from Roppongi crossing towards Akasaka desho? Strange to see it in its completed state, I was sort of inevitably watching the literal birth and growth of that building every night, until there where just a few stories at the top missing. It gave both kind of a impressive and spooky impression because of its dark massiveness compared to the buildings around, with the occasional lights of the welders popping up around the dark of the building.

Hm favourite spot...I don't really have one favourite, but the Shin-okubo area is one of my favourites. It's not what you can exactly call beautiful, but there are many eating and drinking places I have good memories of. The main streets are full of korean shops selling korean-related pop culture items (no shop where there isn't at least one poster of Yon-sama, he is everywhere, even at the hairdresser and in the toilets of restaurants)
My sister used to invite me there for dinner sometimes because she likes korean food, and I used to go there with language school friends for drinks and dinner sometimes. the korean sake gets you quicker than you notice, and the dog-stew is just [Image: drool.gif]
"Once you figure out what a joke everything is, being the Comedian's the only thing that makes sense."
i have a new favorite spot! naka-meguro!!! [Image: smile.gif]