Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is your favorite place in Japan?
<!--coloro:#000080--><!--/coloro-->I was wondering.. we all come from different places around Japan.. lived in different places and visited too...

Which was was favorite spot, place in whole Japan?

I think to me it was the Amami islands and Yoron island in Particular.... I flew there via Kagoshima...

It was an amazing experience for me.. cause i also went to Kagoshima where the Satsuma-clan used to rule.. and I was told a lot about my Family, Shimazu...

Anyway.. Yoron was so tiny!! like 40 skm!!! it was March I think, yet was so warm that I went to the beaCH!! great coral reefs, GREAT PEOPLE MOST OF ALL!!!

The island is a sister island to Myconos.. one of the most famous Greek islands...

So how about u guys?
http://www.yoron.jp

this site is actually built by a couple I met... they moved there permanently from Shizuoka <!--colorc-->

<!--/colorc-->
赤坂泉
akasaka izumi

A small natural spring near my grandmothers house.
I always go and swim there when I am in Matsuyama [Image: smile.gif]
Make every moment count!
[Image: satisfied.gif] I think I am going to be daydreaming every time I read this thread..

EDIT
Since it's been such a long time, and I was a young guy, I have to go with Okinawa, as that was such a beautiful tropical place, and I had such a great time there.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
Definitely Kansai ... Osaka and Kyoto
i love the Omogo river in Shikoku! And also Kyushu's Aso area. Driving through there during the spring is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. But I also like really nonspecial places that are special to me...like the small side street my friend's bar in Matsuyama is on. It's by the castle and it's on a small, dark street, but his bar is the only light that glows late at night and it always felt like a second home.
Although I live in Kawasaki, I always feel at home in Yokohama.
My mom was from Yokohama, I was born there... lotsa things to do there... Just love it.

Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya - all nice places, but Yokohama is definetly my "home"...
I'm just an ordinary average guy (Joe Walsh)
hey maeku....ive been to yoron too! its extremely beautiful.

My favorite spot is Moon Beach Okinawa! That is paradise!