Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Thread
Sister Sasa, your heartfelt plea has made me recant on my oath to not bring forth any more pictures of kitties. Behold!
[Image: 58e9b725830a544dc7221e78f2a8beac.jpg]
[Image: kakashi.gif] No kitties you shouldn't do things like that I guess.
[Image: Kitten-Ducks.jpg]
[Image: sad.gif] Oh no kitty do you not know that ducks and kitties are mortal enemies and you cannot befriend them and go against your people or you will have to keep it secret and your plans will go awry like in Romeo and Juliet and there will be swordfights and poison and dying and crying and though things may look kawaii now it will end in MISERY.
[Image: wtfudoinmg4.jpg]

Well, kitty, I am looking at you because you are a cute kitty!
[Image: youeatedcookie.jpg]
Hey where have I heard cookies being mentioned?

<!--quoteo(post=171046:date=Mar 13 2007, 05:50 PM:name=doorknobdeity)-->QUOTE(doorknobdeity @ Mar 13 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->[Image: cookie.jpg]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
OH NO KITTY HOW COULD YOU STEAL COOKIES FROM THIS OTHER KITTY WHO IS MUCH CUTER THAN YOU ARE AND IS SO CUTE HE GOT TWO PICTURES INSTEAD OF JUST ONE

BAD KITTY

Other, cuter kitty, it can indeed be hugs tiem now. I hope it will make everything better.
[Image: karate.jpg]

OH NO VEROAH WAS RIGHT LOOK HOW MARTIAL ARTS HAVE TURNED THIS CUTE KITTY INTO A CRAZED KILLING MACHINE, AND BY THE WAY BOTH "CUTE KITTY" AND "CRAZED KILLER" HAVE THE INITIALS "C K" WHICH IS COOL BUT I CANT TALK ABOUT THAT NOW BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF THIS KITTY

[Image: whaaaa-1.jpg]

LOOK HOW THE TERROR SPREADS

RUN KITTY RUN
[Image: voices.jpg]
Oh dear why are so many kitties becoming psychopaths bent on bringing terror to other kitties and also to doorknobdeity?

[Image: evil-kitty.jpg]

It is truly a disastrophe of unparalleled grandeur!
OH NO
[Image: MonorailCat.jpg]

DR. VON MONORAILCAT

[Image: hitler.jpg]
AND HITLERKITTY

You are the ones behind all this!
[Image: curseyouvillainsu5.jpg]
You vile creatures! Now that I have found you out, do you expect me to go soft into that quiet night?

[Image: Bond20Cat.jpg]

Oh okay then.
[Image: 270915352_2ab32e8792.jpg]
Oh dear it appears that death draws nigh and my demise is at hand. Whatever shall I do?

[Image: 863641bd7f3d566550712a8fa57d7e01.jpg]
YAAAYYY NAPTIME

Oh and by the way I'm sorry for using so many posts but I think I can have only two pictures per post. Also, I hope you noticed my clever coining of the word "disastrophe" back there. Good night!
<!--quoteo(post=171082:date=Mar 13 2007, 09:33 PM:name=doorknobdeity)-->QUOTE(doorknobdeity @ Mar 13 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->It is truly a disastrophe of unparalleled grandeur!<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: laughlong.gif] Usage of words like these is precisely the reason why I like dooknobdeity so much.
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
[Image: 270907180_0273cec806.jpg]

<!--sizeo:1--><!--/sizeo-->Please be quiet, the kitties are sleeping.<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
[Image: laughlong.gif]

[Image: shhh.gif]<!--sizeo:1--><!--/sizeo--> sorry!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
[color="#9ACD32"]Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

[/color]
Kitty
choooo ukeru! [Image: rofl.gif]

That has seriously brightened up my gloomy day! [Image: smile.gif]
Thanx.
Make every moment count!
Oh little kitty.
Nyao nyao.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
<!--quoteo(post=171137:date=Mar 14 2007, 01:14 AM:name=Zashikibuta)-->QUOTE(Zashikibuta @ Mar 14 2007, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->This isn't a kitty thread.

Sorry, but this is just rude.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
There are two ways to deal with this!

1) This is an allegory for trolldom. Hitlerkitty and Doctor von Monorailcat are trolls, and life in kittyland goes to hell until everyone just chills out.
2)I am a troll! A troll with very cute kitties!
3) Maybe the troll . . . is YOU.

[Image: 2lutm46.jpg]
my cat would beat the fuck out of all these little kitties
So I guess L-pig got fed up with the kitties and changed all her posts to kitty in protest?
And the title of the thread.
[url="http://sasasunakku.com"]Sasasunakku[/url]
No no, please don't misunderstand my motives.

I have committed possibly my first selfless act on this forum by giving way to a member who clearly has some pent up kitty issues. Now he can kitty away. It's healthy to get these things out, or else he'd never graduate from Economy Troll to Quality Troll. And God knows, we need more of those with all these syrupy love posts flooding this forum lately.