Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Happy Halvsie Thread!
[Image: biggrin.gif] Good energy is allowed. [Image: sun_smiley.gif] Positive energy. [Image: sun_smiley.gif] Uplifting Great Halvsie/hapa/haafu experiences only! [Image: sorcerer.gif]
This for people to enlighten those of us who really haven't worked through things too. [Image: kicking.gif] [Image: thumbup.gif] I have great hopes [Image: shhh.gif] that this thread will be like listening to Zig Ziglar motivational CD's and the like... But on a really simple and basic level. [Image: hugs.gif]

<!--sizeo:6--><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->ID<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->EARU [Image: idea.gif] <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:6--><!--/sizeo--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> [Image: 1eye.gif] <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo-->Suggesstions= Your post can begin:<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo-->I had a great time because...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo-->I got ____ed really well because I'm Haafu/hapa/halvsie.<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:3--><!--/sizeo-->I had an enlightening experience because...<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
oko_ne...

this is inappropriate for the halvsie support forum. Again, please read the rules before posting anything in the Support forum.

Thanks
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
I'm Happy cause I'll be in Japan tommorrow,wheeeeeeee!!!And I really don't know when I'm comin' back to Holland!wheeeeeeee!!!
Zoovy
<!--quoteo(post=132422:date=Dec 25 2005, 09:16 PM:name=MiraiZ)-->QUOTE(MiraiZ @ Dec 25 2005, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->oko_ne...
this is inappropriate for the halvsie support forum. Again, please read the rules before posting anything in the Support forum.

Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

boo! stop being such a party pooper.
<!--quoteo(post=132422:date=Dec 26 2005, 01:16 PM:name=MiraiZ)-->QUOTE(MiraiZ @ Dec 26 2005, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->oko_ne...

Thanks<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

http://www.halvsie.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3146

MiraiZ. With all due respect. I did not see anything that is Specifically focused on Happiness of a general nature in the Being a Halvsie Forum. I think there is vortex of depressed energy in the Being a Halvsie Thread. I would like to hear some of the Positive life experiences that people have had. I didn't think negativity was/ is a mandatory requirement of this forum.

Respectfully,

Oko_ne
[color="#dddd00"][center][size="1"][/size] [/center][center][size="1"]"for Zen's belief in Sudden illumination, a fleeting glimpse of existence just as it really is."[/size][/center][/color]
<!--quoteo(post=132429:date=Dec 26 2005, 03:20 PM:name=OKo_ne)-->QUOTE(OKo_ne @ Dec 26 2005, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->http://www.halvsie.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3146

MiraiZ. With all due respect. I did not see anything that is Specifically focused on Happiness of a general nature in the Being a Halvsie Forum. I think there is vortex of depressed energy in the Being a Halvsie Thread. I would like to hear some of the Positive life experiences that people have had. I didn't think negativity was/ is a mandatory requirement of this forum.

Respectfully,

Oko_ne<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

There is nothing wrong with positive energy and I am totally for it, but there is a place for everything. Perhaps you could have offered positive words of advice to an existing thread instead of creating a thread that is a bit obscure and does not meet the theme of the forum.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the rules are quite clear and should be followed:

<i>This forum is <b>NOT</b> for everyone. It was created
with the intent of discussing <b>serious issues</b>, and perhaps seeking advice or help for issues like the ones
listed above. If you cannot offer any supportive advice, or do not have a legitimate issues to discuss, then
please move on, because this forum is NOT for you</i>

If you still do not understand the rules of the Halvsie Support forum or want to know why it was created, PM me and I will be more than happy to clarify.

thanks
<!--quoteo(post=132430:date=Dec 26 2005, 09:56 PM:name=MiraiZ)-->QUOTE(MiraiZ @ Dec 26 2005, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->There is nothing wrong with positive energy and I am totally for it, but there is a place for everything. Perhaps you could have offered positive words of advice to an existing thread instead of creating a thread that is a bit obscure and does not meet the theme of the forum.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but the rules are quite clear and should be followed:

<i>This forum is <b>NOT</b> for everyone. It was created
with the intent of discussing <b>serious issues</b>, and perhaps seeking advice or help for issues like the ones
listed above. If you cannot offer any supportive advice, or do not have a legitimate issues to discuss, then
please move on, because this forum is NOT for you</i>

If you still do not understand the rules of the Halvsie Support forum or want to know why it was created, PM me and I will be more than happy to clarify.

thanks<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

MiriaZ - I don't know where it says in fine print for Halvsie (what you're calling) Support that being positive is not legitimate. Personally I find it to be much needed in my perception of what is a bleak perspective of self and others on this forum. I am finding it difficult to see any positive in being a "Halvsie" due to this forum, even though there are likeminded people here and we share our "negative" experiences and perceptive dillemas. What do you consider an issue to discuss? Would I have better response with a suicide posting? And, I suppose I failed English too ... according to you, huh? I'd be happy to start my own Hapa related Forum to get away from the harsh negativity I am finding here.

Much thanks,

Oko_ne
I will send you a PM..no need to discuss this here
<!--quoteo(post=132430:date=Dec 26 2005, 08:56 PM:name=MiraiZ)-->QUOTE(MiraiZ @ Dec 26 2005, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I don't mean to sound like an ass<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You <i>are</i> an ass [Image: eh.gif]
Make every moment count!
thanks
What ever happened to "Let It Be" MiraiZ? Don't you listen to John?

[Image: 13.jpg]

I can't wait to see everyone on this forum in a room full of meditation pillows and those big Foam bopper q-tips.
I was never a Beatles fan, and as far as I am concerned the discussion is over.

Thanks for your understanding. [Image: smile.gif]
Here's a happy Halvsie story...

Today I was searching for a career Change. And, out of fear from what I hear about Japanese men, I put in the searchwords "What happens to Japanese women" on an MSN search. Suprisingly, number three, trois, tres, san, is Jon! Yongfook.com . Now i'm wondering...What does he do?

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?srch=10...+japanese+women

I'm thankful for being Haafu and having an aunt who travels asia and tells me how horrible Young Japanese men are.
I LOOOOVE THIS! I LIKE HOW OKo_ne CREATED THIS FORUM, USUALLY ALL THE FORUMS ARE COMPLETELY DEPRESSED, IT'S GOOD TO SHARE WHAT IT BOTHER US AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, BUT ALSO WE SHOULD ENJOY ALL THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT BEING A HALVSIE!
Happiness is not something ready made,it comes from your own actions. XIV Dalai Lama