Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any halvsie relatives?
I just mentioned on the random comments thread that I have a relative (mom's 2nd cousin) who is half Indian/half Japanese. I also have a distant relative who is half Japanese/half Australian somewhere in Oz but I've never met them.

Do you guys know any other halvsies (half-japanese members) in your family?
I'm only here for this moment

Jeff Buckley - Everybody here wants you lyrics
No-sir-ee-bob.
I have a lot.... [Image: whistling.gif]

my cousins, may cousins girl friends (5 that i can remember), and that a lot of more distant relatives...

enclosed some pics...
The girl in blue is my cousin Tiemi, her husband Leo, Leticia -my other cousin girl friend,
The cutest baby ever his 1/4, and my cousin Thiago and his girlfriend Tiemi
these wz arrows are halfvs.
[Image: lemoriti1.jpg]

My cousin Alex and his girlfriend Andreia (hes half)
[Image: totaeandreia.jpg]

My cousin MArtin, he is half japanese, 1/2 german
[Image: martin.jpg]

and his sister Patricia
[Image: patricia.jpg]

I probably have a lot more, but dont have pics here...
Nas horas difíceis da vida você deve levantar a cabeça, estufar o peito, e dizer de boca cheia: Agora fudeu...!!
My cousin is, but i probably shouldnt post a pic without calling her up. So i will abstain from doing so. [Image: rock.gif]
i have a few second/third cousins that are hapa.
nope. i believe i am the first mixed child on both sides of the family.
[center]captured in this light

beauty will survive[/center]
just a few, maybe 4 or 5

I only speak one of them often

I met them at the japanese saturday school
Hapas in my family:

1 sibling, 2 cousins, and 4 second-cousins
Wow, people in your family must be afraid of their own race. [Image: tongue.gif]
I am the only Halvsie on either side of my family. I only have three cousins on my mothers side who are Japanese, and I have about 40+ cousins on my dad's side, but they're all "White". Let's just say that when I take a family reunion picture with my Dad's side of the family, I'm easy to find.
Andrew: What do you need a fake I.D. for?

Brian: So I can vote.

The Breakfast Club (1985)
I have a half japanese half korean cousin that i hang out with all the time. People don't usually believe us that we are cousins because we don't look anything alike. We don't look even close to the same race [Image: laughlong.gif]
As far as I know, I'm in the same boat with you, aya_papaya. But I'll probably never know for sure...<!--quoteo(post=129459:date=Dec 4 2005, 04:43 PM:name=aya_papaya87)-->QUOTE(aya_papaya87 @ Dec 4 2005, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->nope. i believe i am the first mixed child on both sides of the family.<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
I have cousins that are half Native Americans. My Uncle is a Cherokee.

But they do not do any Native American stuff, totally anglicised

Matthew Ota
Matthew Ota
Sheesh..my whole family is halvsie! All my cousins are halvsie (we were all the first generation of halvsie). OH OH OH.. however, one of my uncles remarried full Japanese, so his kids are 100%.. but we aren't close with them. They keep to themselves. [Image: sad.gif]
nope....[Image: sad.gif]
I've got a cousin who's 1/2 English 1/2 Aussie
2 gorgeous second cousins who're 1/2 Canadian 1/2 Aussies

Do they count??

I've also got 2 cute little second cousins who're 1/2 Singaporean 1/2 Australian

They'd be considered Hapas right?
There is neither good nor ill but thinking makes it so
my great uncle's second wife's daughter is half japanese
her son is 1/4 i think..but he looks more japanese than his mother.. [Image: hmmm.gif]
[color="#FF8C00"]..,:;"{/'-*~human rights~*-'\}";:,..[/color]

[color="#000080"]I am a citizen of the world[/color]

[color="#008080"]We can not plead against inhuman tyrannies if we don't know what it is to be human. - Robin Fox, anthropologist

[/color]

[color="#00FF00"][url="http://www.racefortibet.org"]Race For Tibet[/url][/color]

YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME! THAT IS IMPUDENCE!
Sadly, I'm the one and only halvsie in my entire family. [Image: sad.gif] In fact, I'm the onlly mixed-race mut, period, in the entire family...I feel like a freak. [Image: laugh.gif]
Yep my cousin's daughter, she is a beautiful Half Japanese Half white girl, she is going to be a hottie when she grows up.
Happiness is not something ready made,it comes from your own actions. XIV Dalai Lama
<!--quoteo(post=152673:date=Jun 12 2006, 09:54 AM:name=Spanna)-->QUOTE(Spanna @ Jun 12 2006, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've got a cousin who's 1/2 English 1/2 Aussie
2 gorgeous second cousins who're 1/2 Canadian 1/2 Aussies

Do they count??<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
No. [Image: no.gif]

<!--quoteo(post=152673:date=Jun 12 2006, 09:54 AM:name=Spanna)-->QUOTE(Spanna @ Jun 12 2006, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->I've also got 2 cute little second cousins who're 1/2 Singaporean 1/2 Australian

They'd be considered Hapas right?<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yes. [Image: sleep.gif]

[Image: laughlong.gif]