Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets ask the boys!
They print millions of copies of the same ol' article on de-coding men but we never actually learn our

lesson. I want u boys to share some opinions on a few things:

1) When you look at a girl, what are you

usually thinking?

2) Do you wish girls would do the approaching for a change?

3) Do you like

public displays of affection with ur chic AROUND your friends?

4) Where are you usually looking? (can be

both a potential fling or a girlfriend)

5) If you promised to all a girl but didn't and she sends u a

message that reads "I thought u were gonna call me/text me! I guess I was stupid for waiting around all

day", what would you think!

6) How much of your time do you spend thinking about girls (be

honest!)

7) If you like someone, would you tell a girl-friend or a guy-friend? why

8) Do you

prefer a challenge or do you hate to play games!

9) Are the one who usually gives ur number or do you

ask for hers?

10) how long does it take for you to realize you really like someone?
I'm only here for this moment

Jeff Buckley - Everybody here wants you lyrics
<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3'

cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->1) When you look at a

girl, what are you usually thinking?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't think about a particular thing. In fact, most of the time, I

look past the physical aspects of a girl after the first minute.

<!--QuoteBegin--><table

border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b>

</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->2) Do you wish girls would do the approaching for a

change?[/quote]
Yeah but then I would have

to learn how to decline.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->3) Do

you like public displays of affection with ur chic AROUND your friends?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't know, I've never had a

chick.

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3'

cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->4) Where are you usually

looking? (can be both a potential fling or a girlfriend)<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->
The wrong places.

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->5) If you promised to call a girl but didn't and she sends u a message that

reads "I thought u were gonna call me/text me! I guess I was stupid for waiting around all day",

what would you think![/quote]
I've

never made such a promise but I'd like to think that I'm the kind of guy who phoned the next day without

questioning "do I seem desperate?"

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->6) How much of your time do you spend thinking about girls (be

honest!)[/quote]
Ever since I moved to

a place with no girls, I only think about girls a few moments a night.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table

border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b>

</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->7) If you like someone, would you tell a girl-friend or a

guy-friend? why[/quote]
Yeah but only if

that person knew him or her.

<!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->8) Do

you prefer a challenge or do you hate to play games!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I hate to play games.

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->9) Are the one who usually gives ur number or do you ask for

hers?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><!--QuoteEEnd-->
n/a

<!--QuoteBegin--><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->10) how long does it take for you to realize you really like

someone?[/quote]
n/a
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 9 2005, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->1)

When you look at a girl, what are you usually thinking?<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't think about a particular thing. In fact, most of the time, I

look past the physical aspects of a girl after the first minute.

<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Tell me about the FIRST MINUTE! [Image: perv.gif]

Face,

boobs, clothes. 'nuff said. [Image: whistling.gif]
I read somewhere that men dont really care about what you're wearing coz they're more focused on what

makes you look fertile. [Image: cool.gif]

Who do

you trust: me or Cleo?? [Image: eh.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 9 2005, 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 9 2005, 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Who do you trust: me or Cleo?? [Image: eh.gif] [/quote]

haha true!

I trust u Nez [Image: inlove.gif]

1) When you look at a girl, what are you usually thinking?

<b>Is she into me? Am I into

her?</b>

2) Do you wish girls would do the approaching for a change?

<b>Sometimes but usually I

like the chase.</b>

3) Do you like public displays of affection with ur chic AROUND your

friends?

<b>Within reason. No tongue but maybe some ass slapping?</b>

4) Where are you usually

looking? (can be both a potential fling or a girlfriend)

<b>Everywhere and anywhere. Savon, Starbucks,

at work, at home, walking the dog, and yes, even at the bar. I suppose that's why I have a moderate success

rate in meeting girls. (Though not lately, meh.)</b>

5) If you promised to all a girl but didn't and

she sends u a message that reads "I thought u were gonna call me/text me! I guess I was stupid for

waiting around all day", what would you think!

<b>I'd feel like she was naive and obsessive.

No one should wait around for a person they just met.</b>

6) How much of your time do you spend thinking

about girls (be honest!)

<b>Roughly 33% of the time. I'd say 33% is devoted what I enjoy

(reading/writing, etc.), 20% to making sure my bodily functions are ok, 12% to mundane topics, and maybe about

1% devoted to not picking my nose in public.</b>

7) If you like someone, would you tell a girl-friend or

a guy-friend? why

<b>Nah, that was so middle school. I keep it to myself. (Though I love sharing it

with faceless strangers on the internet.)</b>

8) Do you prefer a challenge or do you hate to play

games!

<b>Depends how into the girl I am. I can be impatient if I really like them. (Which is ye

ole catch 22, isn't it?)</b>

9) Are the one who usually gives ur number or do you ask for

hers?

<b>I ask for hers. Giving your own is pretentious, like she's REALLY gonna call you. Of

course if she asks for it...</b>

10) how long does it take for you to realize you really like

someone?

<b>3x - .5y + 150z in minutes. Fill in x, y, and z with your own imaginations.</b>
Well, I

can't speak for every guy in the world but I'm sure a lot of guys wouldn't care too much about what

you're wearing.
<!--QuoteBegin-japajew+Aug 10 2005, 04:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (japajew @ Aug 10 2005, 04:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
6) How much of your time do you spend thinking about girls (be

honest!)

<b>Roughly 33% of the time. I'd say 33% is devoted what I enjoy (reading/writing,

etc.), 20% to making sure my bodily functions are ok, 12% to mundane topics, and maybe about 1% devoted to not

picking my nose in public.</b>

7) If you like someone, would you tell a girl-friend or a guy-friend?

why

<b>Nah, that was so middle school. I keep it to myself. (Though I love sharing it with faceless

strangers on the internet.)</b>

<!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: laughlong.gif]
Suffering is above, not below.

And everyone thinks that suffering is below.

And everyone wants to rise.
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 9 2005, 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 9 2005, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well, I can't speak for every guy in the world but I'm sure a lot of

guys wouldn't care too much about what you're wearing. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Yo that's not true cuz one time I went to this party wearing short

shorts and birkenstocks and I totally didn't wax my legs that day and these gang dudes flashed some signs at

me so I pirouted and wiggled my butt at them and they totally cut off my left nut yo.
<!--QuoteBegin-japajew+Aug 10 2005, 04:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (japajew @ Aug 10 2005, 04:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Nez+Aug 9 2005, 06:36 PM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ Aug 9 2005,

06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Well, I can't speak for every guy in the world

but I'm sure a lot of guys wouldn't care too much about what you're wearing.

[/quote]
Yo that's not true cuz one

time I went to this party wearing short shorts and birkenstocks and I totally didn't wax my legs that day

and these gang dues flashed some signs at me so I pirouted and wiggled my butt at them and they totally cut off

my left nut yo. [/quote]
Ok

STOP!!!
I'm dyin' here! [Image: rofl.gif]

I was

replying to Ucant. Grrr. [Image: dry.gif]
<b>1)

When you look at a girl, what are you usually thinking? </b>

"she looked at me. that means she

loves me right? should I tell her? oh my god should I buy a ring? will she like diamonds??"

<b>2)

Do you wish girls would do the approaching for a change? </b>

yes but no uggos.

<b>3) Do you like

public displays of affection with ur chic AROUND your friends?</b>

With like, her legs around them? I

mean wow, I wouldn't want my girlfriend doing that to my friends in private, let alone in public. In fact I

would probably have a serious talk with her if either of those things happened.

<b>4) Where are you

usually looking? (can be both a potential fling or a girlfriend)</b>

girlfriend. I don't really like

wasting my time with flings.

<b>5) If you promised to all a girl but didn't and she sends u a message

that reads "I thought u were gonna call me/text me! I guess I was stupid for waiting around all

day", what would you think!</b>

I would think "sorry". But generally it is ME who is

the neurotic, "I EMAILED YOU 10 SECONDS AGO WHERE IS YOUR REPLY WHO ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH?!?"

person.

<b>6) How much of your time do you spend thinking about girls (be honest!)</b>

when

I'm not thinking about food, I'm thinking about women. And sometimes that line blurs

slightly.

<b>7) If you like someone, would you tell a girl-friend or a guy-friend?

why</b>

no

<b>8) Do you prefer a challenge or do you hate to play games!</b>

I'm a

sucker for a challenge. But I also get bored quite easily. It's quite easy for me to turn off my emotions

completely, if I feel that I'm just being played around a little <i>too</i> much.

<b>9) Are the one

who usually gives ur number or do you ask for hers?</b>

I like being in control, so I usually ask for

hers.

<b>10) how long does it take for you to realize you really like someone?</b>

3 or 4 good

meals out in a row and I'm yours.
[Image: 567684843_0c6866679f_m.jpg]
[Image: rofl.gif] [Image: rofl.gif] [Image: rofl.gif]

This is too hilarious.
I will now be logging off. Everyone around me

thinks I'm crazy because I keep holding in bursts of laughter [Image: shutup.gif]

Nez just asked on the "ask the girls" thread why girls take 5 hours to get ready while men only take

5 minutes...

my question is: AREN'T YOU HAPPY THAT SHE'S MAKING SUCH AN EFFORT TO LOOK NICE FOR

YOU! [Image: eh.gif]

She did what with who??maan,I hear things,like when I was doing my dirt and she heard things,worrying why she

wore her ring,now she got a fling and where's her ring??ring in her purse now,feelings in the dirt now....
Zoovy
<!--QuoteBegin-ucantbmyaddiction+Aug 10 2005, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (ucantbmyaddiction @ Aug 10 2005, 02:27

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> my question is: AREN'T YOU HAPPY THAT SHE'S MAKING

SUCH AN EFFORT TO LOOK NICE FOR YOU! [Image: eh.gif] [/quote]

I'd rather be there on time and enjoy the event (whatever it might be). [Image: eh.gif]

Actually, that leads on to my next question.
How come it takes us guys

so little time to get ready, yet we still manage to be late? [Image: hmm.gif]
Make every moment count!
That's because we think we only need five mintues when we really need ten or fifteen.
Aww really? [Image: sad.gif] No one cares if our hair was curly or straight

that day then!? gakkari

I, on the other hand love it when girls dress up so I luv watching them

get ready and the result! Whenever my best friend and I went on dates we took AGES getting ready and it used

to be so much fun! [Image: wink2.gif]

The Arabic guys I knew

take ages to get ready... [Image: whistling.gif] They always have nice clothes on and smell reaaaaaaaaaally good (but they

overdo the perfume abit)