Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Comments 2
Still,

that must be nice... my boss sits right behind me [Image: sad.gif] , so he's constantly looking overmy shoulder
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
So how do

you manage to post on Halvsie (so much)? [Image: wakaranai.gif]
he goes

on a lot of business trips [Image: cool.gif]
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
I

stopped by the bookstore today, and was reading one of those bargain books about the sioux, (lakota?) indians of

the Great Plains-- around the Dakotas and outward---

Im not sure what the geneological ancestry actually

is, but there are these physical similarities with --i dont know--Ainu perhaps, or Mongolian/Siberians that are

so striking. Maybe there is a similar, common ancestor--maybe that also links to Northern Japanese. I see

something in the face that reminds me.

[Image: Sioux.jpg]

maybe im off i dont know.. i see it in the Sioux peoples

particularly. Something about the plains, as well as the northwest Native Americans always fascinated me--the

culture the history;---respect and oneness with nature--in many of the particular tribes..

I bought

myself a cachina(spel?>) doll when i went on a roadtrip for my 19th b day--thats from southwest native

american culture i believe(i was around the 4 corner tourist site--utah, colorado, etc...) and a dream catcher

thing...Some of my most cherished possessions.
good morning all what's going on?

its getting hot here in nola

i've had complications

health wise and family wise but my friends are coming thru for me it turns out i just have to ask for help but

sometimes its hard to ask for help maybe its a pride thing or maybe its that i don't think i deserve it

anyway i am learning to ask for help its good.

and i am playing with this hippie band its great and

learning the harmonium which is quite simple really maybe because i had piano lessons when i was a little

thing

talk to ya later [Image: bye.gif]
hokubeinews.com/en/columns/Tomi-Talk
hansamu that is a beautiful picture you just posted!!! interesting post... i've thought about

that stuff too...
hokubeinews.com/en/columns/Tomi-Talk
the

new

Zelda trailer
for the GCN looks amazing. I now have a chubby.
<!--QuoteBegin-hansamu+May 14 2005, 02:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (hansamu @ May 14 2005, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I stopped by the bookstore today, and was reading one of those bargain books

about the sioux, (lakota?) indians of the Great Plains-- around the Dakotas and outward---

Im not sure

what the geneological ancestry actually is, but there are these physical similarities with --i dont know--Ainu

perhaps, or Mongolian/Siberians that are so striking. Maybe there is a similar, common ancestor--maybe that also

links to Northern Japanese. I see something in the face that reminds me.

[Image: Sioux.jpg]

maybe

im off i dont know.. i see it in the Sioux peoples particularly. Something about the plains, as well as the

northwest Native Americans always fascinated me--the culture the history;---respect and oneness with nature--in

many of the particular tribes..

I bought myself a cachina(spel?>) doll when i went on a roadtrip for

my 19th b day--thats from southwest native american culture i believe(i was around the 4 corner tourist

site--utah, colorado, etc...) and a dream catcher thing...Some of my most cherished possessions. <!--QuoteEnd-->

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
There is a school of thought that the Native

American people are descended from people who came across the 'land bridge' that preceded the Aleutian

Islands. Presumably from the northeast Asia area and started settling down through the west coast of N. America

then spread east from there.
I tend to go along with that theory for the same reasons you note the

resemblance of the Lakota gentleman to people of Asia/n. Japan.
Then there's the Anasazi who I believe

say that their people came from the stars, but that's a whole other thing there.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+May 14 2005, 05:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (shimura-ken @ May 14 2005, 05:08

AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the <a

href='http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/52937b07-384a-4364-b8fc-e6f11617d1ab.mov' target='_blank'>new

Zelda trailer</a> for the GCN looks amazing. I now have a chubby. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
chubby [Image: laugh.gif] haha
Ahhh SWC,

your comments are gold. What would we do without you? [Image: happy.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+May 14 2005, 07:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ May 14 2005, 07:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ahhh SWC, your comments are gold. What would we do without you?

[Image: happy.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
I'm sure you all would live a very healthy productive intelligent

non-perverted clean life Nez. [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: happy.gif] ......Hey everyone needs a little toxic polution in their lives

right........

[Image: blink.gif] Nez?......

[Image: unsure.gif] Nez?......Where'd he go?

[Image: hmmm.gif]

[Image: tongue.gif] [Image: happy.gif]
AHHHH, Memorial Day weekend in a couple weeks...it used to be about remembrance, didn't it? I know every

year on that date I go to the old man's grave and pay my respects to him as he was a WWII, Korea and Viet

Nam vet. (I go at other times, too, not just the end of May)
Now it just seems to be opening day for the

summer concert season. You hear more about upcoming Memorial Day music events than actual memorial services that

are held at various last resting places for deceased veterans...sad.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
I have a

craving for bread. too much yakitate japan
<!--QuoteBegin-SWC+May 14 2005, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SWC @ May 14 2005, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm sure you all would live a very healthy productive intelligent

non-perverted clean life Nez. [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: happy.gif] ......Hey everyone needs a little toxic polution in their lives

right........

[Image: blink.gif] Nez?......

[Image: unsure.gif] Nez?......Where'd he go?

[Image: hmmm.gif]

[Image: tongue.gif] [Image: happy.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
I don't care what anyone else says about you because you make me laugh.

[Image: laugh.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Nez+May 14 2005, 07:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Nez @ May 14 2005, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I don't care what anyone else says about you because you make me laugh.

[Image: laugh.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: laugh.gif] hahaha.....hey wait a second [Image: blink.gif]? was that a compliment of diss? [Image: blink.gif] ....oh well too stupid to know the difference...so it's all

good.

<!--coloro:red--><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:14--><!--/sizeo-->
YAY!

<!--sizec-->

<!--/sizec--><!--colorc--><!--/colorc-->

Someone with good taste appreciates my retardedness!

[Image: kicking.gif] [Image: thumbup.gif] [Image: clap.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: smile.gif]
God my nose

is killing me this morning...damn hay fever/pollen!

Listen up computer internet spies<span

style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>....."HONK/BLOW!"</span>....yeah that was me by

the way.

Have a great day peeps and remember wanna be pathetic true nerds <!--sizeo:14--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->RULE!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec--></span>

[Image: worshippy.gif] [Image: nerd.gif]

*Casper has left through the side entrance door, because ken-chan,

tanpopo and many others want to kill him for his smilie fetish. [Image: ohmy.gif]

"How bout two more for the road...i'm feeling a little saucy

today haha."

[Image: buttrock.gif] [Image: kicking.gif]

Ohh can't forget about ken-chan... [Image: laugh.gif]

[Image: blink.gif] wait they can run faster then me me thinks. [Image: shutup.gif]

<!--coloro:red--><!--/coloro-->Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--> [Image: w00t.gif] [Image: happy.gif]
When I

came home tonight, I made red Thai-Curry. It was sooooo hot. Now here's my question:

My ears felt

weird and I heard a little bad for a short while, like having pressure on the ears. I think that's because

the Curry was soooo hot (and I swear I'm no wussy when it comes to karasa). That possible?
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+May 14 2005, 06:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ May 14 2005, 06:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When I came home tonight, I made red Thai-Curry. It was sooooo hot. Now

here's my question:

My ears felt weird and I heard a little bad for a short while, like having

pressure on the ears. I think that's because the Curry was soooo hot (and I swear I'm no wussy when it

comes to karasa). That possible? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
weell your nose and ears and stuff are connected so they could be affected by it. like

sometimes when i have a cold or my throat is sore my ears get affected and feel blocked or weird. Doctor

confirmed this.
I am working till 5AM every night. Granted it is at my home but I am getting slightly tired. I want to go out on

a Friday night and a Saturday night.
Halvsie.com ugoki ga zenzen nainaaaaa. daremo inai [Image: ph34r.gif]
pineapple and peanut butter rock!