Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Comments 2
shuumatsu dakara ne [Image: wink2.gif]
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
"Have a <!--coloro:orange--><!--/coloro-->good Sunday <!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->and/or Monday <!--coloro:green--><!--/coloro-->morning/<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->afternoon/<!--coloro:purple--><!--/coloro-->night peeps!"<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->

[Image: cool.gif] [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: bye.gif] [Image: worshippy.gif] [Image: buttrock.gif] [Image: nerd.gif] [Image: doofywave.gif] [Image: victory.gif] [Image: smile.gif]
I ate

Curry tonight again. It was hot again, but not as much as yesterday, so tonight my ears don't hurt. I rented

The Bells of Notre Dame II to watch with it, which was a biiiig accident, cause I wanted to have the Hunchback

of Notredame and not some crappy sequel. Disney's sequels are always crap. Except for Peter Pan2, it

wasn't good, but it wasn't as crappy as the usual Disney sequels. It's sad. Very sad.
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
I

think most sequals are pretty bad, unless the story is like one of those "to Be Continued" type

things...but Disney Sequals are awful!!! Actually....Disney movies arent as gd as they used to be on

a whole, IMO, unless they team up with Pixar!! lol i love all those movies....cept bugs life....I coodnt

see what was all that good about it
yabai

yabai.. benkyou shinakya... [Image: crazy.gif]
pineapple and peanut butter rock!
<!--QuoteBegin-Michiko-chan+May 15 2005, 09:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Michiko-chan @ May 15 2005, 09:36

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think most sequals are pretty bad, unless the story is

like one of those "to Be Continued" type things...but Disney Sequals are awful!!!

Actually....Disney movies arent as gd as they used to be on a whole, IMO, unless they team up with

Pixar!! lol i love all those movies....cept bugs life....I coodnt see what was all that good about it

[/quote]
Disney?! Disney hasn't

done anything worthwhile since Fantasia. Long live Chuck Jones and Warner Bros. [Image: w00t.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
You are

all evil evil people. Everyone who hates Disney cannot be a good person.
魂の獄に封じられしモノたちが解き放たれた!
disney has co-opted, misappropriated, and decontextualized too many cultures for me to

like.

love,
trees
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+May 16 2005, 07:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ May 16 2005, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->You are all evil evil people. Everyone who hates Disney cannot be a good

person.[/quote]
Hey, I didn't say I

<i>hated</i> Disney, I just said their later movies sucked out loud.
I grew up watching <i>all</i> old Walt

and Roy had to offer, both at the theater and on television, and dug the hell outta most of it. (even had a

coonskin cap a la Davy Crockett! Never did get those Mouse ears [Image: sad.gif] .)) Not to mention my first love, Annette Funicello on the M. Mouse show.

[Image: inlove.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
c'mon trees, we wanna see your new bowlcut.
<!--QuoteBegin-73bonneville+May 16 2005, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (73bonneville @ May 16 2005, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I grew up watching <i>all</i> old Walt and Roy had to offer, both at the theater

and on television, and dug the hell outta most of it. (even had a coonskin cap a la Davy Crockett! Never did

get those Mouse ears [Image: sad.gif] .)) Not to mention my first love, Annette

Funicello on the M. Mouse show. [Image: inlove.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Me too!! Me too!! I LOVED Annette! I even have a couple of her

records. I used to wake up every morning to watch The Mickey Mouse Club, and my favorite serials were

"Spin and Marty" and "Annette". [Image: inlove.gif]
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying
<!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+May 17 2005, 02:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ May 17 2005, 02:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You are all evil evil people. Everyone who hates Disney cannot be a good person.

[/quote]
Hmm, there are those who claim

that Disney is the Evil Empire, even over Microsoft. [Image: unsure.gif]
"I fought Sugar Ray (Robinson) so many times, it's a wonder I don't have diabetes" -- Jake LaMotta

[Image: bybyetn.jpg]
<!--QuoteBegin-bd_sports+May 16 2005, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (bd_sports @ May 16 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Yuriko+May 17 2005, 02:30 AM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Yuriko @ May 17

2005, 02:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> You are all evil evil people. Everyone who

hates Disney cannot be a good person. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hmm, there are those who claim that Disney is the Evil Empire, even over

Microsoft. [Image: unsure.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Hey I used to love Disney stuff when I was a kid - went to Tokyo

Disney Land every year for about 7, 8 years... Now I just hate it. It's all part of that multinational

business.... sorry Yuriko... but this is my honest opinion.. please don't hate me....

Hey that just

reminded me of Yongfook's beautiful voice you could listen to on his website: <a

href='http://www.yongfook.com/music/newworld.mp3' target='_blank'>"A Whole New World"</a>. This is

disney stuff right?
pineapple and peanut butter rock!
I've only been to Disneyland once in my life, and if I <i>never </i>go back it'll be too soon.
I was

16 and had to drag my 6 yr. old brother around, while the parents sat and waited. Of course, me baby bruvvah

needed to go through the friggin' 'Its a Small World' thing about 5X, since then, I've despised

animated dolls that sing and most things Disney.
There may be something to this 'Disney is evil'

thing after all.
Man

disney are able to CHOOSE what exact extortionate price to sell their only good dvds (the classic ones) at

£19.99 a dvd. Which is a lot for a kids dvd for some parents. How? they delete the release a little while after

release so you can only get it for a certain time frame at a certain price.
Quite evil.
<!--QuoteBegin-sayaka+May 16 2005, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (sayaka @ May 16 2005, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Man disney are able to CHOOSE what exact extortionate price to sell their only

good dvds (the classic ones) at £19.99 a dvd. Which is a lot for a kids dvd for some parents. How? they delete

the release a little while after release so you can only get it for a certain time frame at a certain price.

Quite evil.[/quote]
Twenty quid, eh? Is

that about $30USD?
You should see what they want to go into one of the amusement parks here in the

states. I haven't been, but I've checked, and for a person over 10 yrs. admission to the Magic Kingdom

in southern CA, or DisneyWorld in Florida, it's $59.75USD per person [Image: blink.gif] ! Taxes, etc. not included. I was too scared to see what it cost for kids

under 10! [Image: crazy.gif]
When I went back in '68, I remember my

dad got free passes from the Army, but I think tix were about $7-$8USD per person then.
Lords of Dogtown looks like the biggest pile of cack ever produced.
<!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+May 16 2005, 08:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (shimura-ken @ May 16 2005, 08:00

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Lords of Dogtown looks like the biggest pile of cack ever

produced. [/quote]
[Image: laugh.gif] I'm still going to watch it though. [Image: tongue.gif]

Shimura (if you haven't seen it yet) please check out the

documentary "Z-Boys & Dog Town"....it features the real Dog Town/ Bones Crew (past &

present)...a really good documetary/story.
<!--sizeo:14--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b>"Have a great day

peeps!"</b><!--sizec--><!--/sizec--></span>

[Image: bye.gif] [Image: worshippy.gif] [Image: buttrock.gif] [Image: doofywave.gif] [Image: victory.gif] [Image: cool.gif]
Heard

Spielburg's next blockbuster is Indiana Jones IV.