Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Comments 2
<!--QuoteBegin-greenhorn+May 17 2005, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (greenhorn @ May 17 2005, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Heard Spielburg's next blockbuster is Indiana Jones IV. <!--QuoteEnd-->

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
Is Harrison Ford going to be playing Indian

Jones...that man still looks great for his age....I think he's around 60 already.
<b><span

style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

#33;! </b></span>

[Image: sleep3.gif] The melatonin must be actually kicking in this time. [Image: dry.gif]
ONE MORE

MINUTE UNTIL TODAY IS DONE!!!
<!--QuoteBegin-Marisuke+May 17 2005, 12:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (Marisuke @ May 17 2005, 12:59

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ONE MORE MINUTE UNTIL TODAY IS DONE!!!

[/quote]
[Image: rolleyes.gif] Marisuke you done yet?....hello?....I guess she's done already.

[Image: smile.gif]

Attention international beautiful

intelligent computer trolls...stop...I repeat stop trying to PING me or I will have to sick SPONGE BOB and my

little friend RED on your asses...you got that....good!

<!--coloro:red--><!--/coloro-->GROWL<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc-->!!!! and little red hasn't

eaten any candy in seven days....count em....1,2,3,4,5,6,7!

[Image: mad2.gif] [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: happy.gif]

[Image: patrick.jpg]
no one likes talking to me on aim. im the saddest girl on aol.

love,
trees
Sadder

than this girl?

[Image: sad_girl.jpg]
yes.

love,
trees
AWWWW, that's no way to be, trees. Give us one of these... [Image: w00t.gif]
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--QuoteBegin-trees are nice+May 17 2005, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (trees are nice @ May 17 2005, 07:49

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> no one likes talking to me on aim. im the saddest girl on

aol.

love,
trees <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nobody likes to talk to me at the AOL maybe cos I only have 3 people there.

I

really, really hate Sponge Bob he is annoying talks funny,it's a looser.
Happiness is not something ready made,it comes from your own actions. XIV Dalai Lama
Anyone

heard the story of how Newsweek fucked up? Long live American media. [Image: dry.gif]
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying
the scary thing is how we don't know whether or not newsweek really did fuck up or if they're pulling

the story under pressure from our government...which is an even scarier thought.

love,
trees
how do

you open up a bottle of wine without a corkscrew? Is it possible? (without breaking it..)
btw

that wasnt a rhetorical response to the newsweek controversy...I have this bottle of wine i really need to open

and i lost the corkscrew.
@

trees

You really think that could be it? Do you have any sources? (I'm being curious, not

argumentative, just to be clear. [Image: tongue.gif])

@ hansamu

Go out and buy a corkscrew, man! Anything else

will probably drop shards of cork in your wine, thereby contaminating the flavor.
"Drink wine, and you will sleep well. Sleep, and you will not sin. Avoid sin, and you will be saved. Ergo, drink wine and be saved." -- Medieval German saying
<!--QuoteBegin-tanpopo+May 17 2005, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (tanpopo @ May 17 2005, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyone heard the story of how Newsweek fucked up? Long live American media.

[Image: dry.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
tanpopo, what newsweek story would that be? I haven't a clue to

what you're asking about. Excuse my ignorance, but I try to stay away from the mainstream media here in the

states. Something to do with growing up reading the 'Berkeley Barb' and other 'subversive' news

sources in the 60's.
[color="#0000FF"]Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak....or in some cases, post.[/color]
<!--QuoteBegin-trees are nice+May 17 2005, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (trees are nice @ May 17 2005, 07:49

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> no one likes talking to me on aim. im the saddest girl on

aol.

love,
trees <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
Oh bite me Julie haha [Image: tongue.gif] ...I tried to aim you as well as a few other people online...but the majority

of people I did try to contact either (1) weren't online at the time and/or had their AIM's turned off,

or (2) they didn't want to talk (maybe they were too busy and/or they just didn't want to

talk).

I'd be happy to talk to you on AIM as well as the rest of you. [Image: smile.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-yruka+May 17 2005, 08:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yruka @ May 17 2005, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-trees are nice+May 17 2005, 07:49 PM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (trees are nice @

May 17 2005, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> no one likes talking to me on aim. im

the saddest girl on aol.

love,
  trees <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nobody likes to talk to me at the AOL maybe cos I only have 3 people

there.

I really, really hate Sponge Bob he is annoying talks funny,it's a looser. <!--QuoteEnd-->

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
[Image: sad.gif] Damn Yruka I hope it's sponge Bob you hate and not me.
<!--QuoteBegin-tanpopo+May 17 2005, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (tanpopo @ May 17 2005, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyone heard the story of how Newsweek fucked up? Long live American media.

[Image: dry.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
What did Newsweek fuck up on tanpopo....and please don't give me

one of these [Image: ph34r.gif] as an answer please [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: happy.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-SWC+May 18 2005, 12:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (SWC @ May 18 2005, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-tanpopo+May 17 2005, 08:52 PM--></div><table border='0'

align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (tanpopo @ May 17

2005, 08:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyone heard the story of how Newsweek fucked

up?  Long live American media.  [Image: dry.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

What did Newsweek fuck up on tanpopo....and please don't give me one

of these [Image: ph34r.gif] as an answer please [Image: tongue.gif] [Image: happy.gif]<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

Is it some sort of secret? No one seems willing to tell us SWC.

[Image: satisfied.gif]
I

heard it on the radio and they were saying there was an article that claimed the Koran was flushed down the

toliet by interrogators at Guantanamo Bay....

As a result of this article, supposedly there were some

riots (don't remember where) which caused several deaths? If I remember correctly
If ignorance is bliss then I'd rather be miserable....