Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York
Hey,

how many people here are in New York City, Manhatten, NJ area? How many wanna get together and hang out? Or

are you urban east coasters too cold to wanna hang out with me...[Image: wtf.gif]
sounds

like a regional discussion [Image: wink2.gif]
I'm not a real actor, but I play one on TV.
<!--QuoteBegin-yuichituba+Feb 19 2005, 06:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuichituba @ Feb 19 2005, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey, how many people here are in New York City, Manhatten, NJ area? How many

wanna get together and hang out? Or are you urban east coasters too cold to wanna hang out with

me...[Image: wtf.gif] <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
People in Nyu Yawk pronounce it like it's "Manhatten"

but believe it or not it's spelled Manhattan. [Image: laughlong.gif]
"I fought Sugar Ray (Robinson) so many times, it's a wonder I don't have diabetes" -- Jake LaMotta

[Image: bybyetn.jpg]
Isn't it New Yoik?
Make every moment count!
<!--QuoteBegin-danielyuki+Feb 20 2005, 09:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (danielyuki @ Feb 20 2005, 09:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Isn't it New Yoik? <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'> <!--QuoteEEnd-->
only if you're one of the 3 stooges. nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.
<!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+Feb 21 2005, 12:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (shimura-ken @ Feb 21 2005, 12:21

AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-danielyuki+Feb 20 2005, 09:08

AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3'

cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (danielyuki @ Feb 20 2005, 09:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Isn't it New Yoik? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
only if you're one of the 3 stooges. nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

[/quote]
[Image: laughlong.gif]
"I fought Sugar Ray (Robinson) so many times, it's a wonder I don't have diabetes" -- Jake LaMotta

[Image: bybyetn.jpg]
welp,

I guess New Yorkers don't like to party it up like Californians. Tsumanneno.
I

haven't been to New York in ages. My dad's older sister is a mother superior and principal of a Catholic

Church/convent/school in New York City. I don't remember that much about New York..I do remember eating in

the Chineses restaurant which was located on the bottom floor of one of the World Trade Center buildings. I also

remember driving through the Bronx, The Macy's downtown store (so many levels..reminded me of the stores in

Japan) and the Statue Of Liberty...(which was just in the process of being renovated when I visited...pre- Remo

Williams haha if anyone gets that haha.) [Image: smile.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-yuichituba+Feb 20 2005, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuichituba @ Feb 20 2005, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> welp, I guess New Yorkers don't like to party it up like Californians.

Tsumanneno. [/quote]
they don't like

you because you smell of eggs and rotten cabbage.
<!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+Feb 21 2005, 11:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (shimura-ken @ Feb 21 2005, 11:06

AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-yuichituba+Feb 20 2005, 11:05

PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3'

cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuichituba @ Feb 20 2005, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> welp, I guess New Yorkers don't like to party it up like Californians. 

Tsumanneno. [/quote]
they don't like

you because you smell of eggs and rotten cabbage. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
hey, at least I don't have "pull my finger" under my avatar.
<!--QuoteBegin-yuichituba+Feb 21 2005, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuichituba @ Feb 21 2005, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td

id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+Feb 21 2005, 11:06 AM--></div><table

border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b>

(shimura-ken @ Feb 21 2005, 11:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

<!--QuoteBegin-yuichituba+Feb 20 2005, 11:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%'

cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (yuichituba @ Feb 20 2005, 11:05

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> welp, I guess New Yorkers don't like to party it up

like Californians.  Tsumanneno. <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div

class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
they don't like you because you smell of eggs and rotten cabbage.

[/quote]
hey, at least I don't have

"pull my finger" under my avatar. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<!--QuoteEEnd-->
my farts smell like avocado and week old shrimp.
RolleyesUm ah great shimura-ken...thanks for the description...I guess [Image: laugh.gif] [Image: smile.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-shimura-ken+Feb 21 2005, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center'

width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> (shimura-ken @ Feb 21 2005, 05:35

PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> my farts smell like avocado and week old shrimp.

[/quote]
oh, like a California roll.
wow that was weird spacing. anyway who's in NY? besides marissa and i that is
地獄少女
Rollllllllllllllllllll Callllllllllllllllllllll!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]

any halvsie artists in nyc or jersey?

tell me tell me!!

thanks [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush21.gif[/img]

hokubeinews.com/en/columns/Tomi-Talk
somebody has to live in NYC?

nyc halvsies are probably too busy to post tho lol
<!--quoteo(post=194898:date=Oct 20 2007, 08:25 AM:name=hapayonsei)-->QUOTE(hapayonsei @ Oct 20 2007, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->somebody has to live in NYC?

nyc halvsies are probably too busy to post tho lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

if you are shy pm me
Are you desperate or something? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eh.gif[/img]

And are you insinuating that us non-NY Halvsies have got time on our hands??[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] (I say while posted my 50th post of the day [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img] )
<!--quoteo(post=194898:date=Oct 20 2007, 09:25 PM:name=hapayonsei)-->QUOTE(hapayonsei @ Oct 20 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->somebody has to live in NYC?

nyc halvsies are probably too busy to post tho lol<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Make every moment count!
<!--quoteo(post=194913:date=Oct 20 2007, 08:53 AM:name=danielyuki)-->QUOTE(danielyuki @ Oct 20 2007, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->Are you desperate or something? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/eh.gif[/img]

And are you insinuating that us non-NY Halvsies have got time on our hands??[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img] (I say while posted my 50th post of the day [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img] )<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

"she's just a desperado at heart..."
you've inspired a new song [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]

and are you defensive? (touche, lol)

seriously tho, thanks for the comment re: the new york gathering
won't be there but will watch this thread

looking forward to meeting nyc halvsies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

<!--quoteo(post=195207:date=Oct 21 2007, 11:44 AM:name=hapayonsei)-->QUOTE(hapayonsei @ Oct 21 2007, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}><!--quotec-->"she's just a desperado at heart..."
you've inspired a new song [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink2.gif[/img]

and are you defensive? (touche, lol)
seriously tho, thanks for the comment re: the new york gathering
won't be there but will watch this thread
looking forward to meeting nyc halvsies [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--><!--QuoteEEnd-->

when are you coming?
[url="http://guru.theotaku.com/animevampire/animevampire.shtml"]Can i succcck your blooooooood?[/url]

[Image: meier.jpg]